Eco. Aroma Mistique Ceramic Mist Diffuser
- Aromatic Electric Ceramic Diffuser
- Use your Oils Safely and Efficiently
- Perfect for the Home or Office
- Earn 77 Points
Eco. Aroma Ceramic Diffuser for a safe, efficient and clean way to use essential oils.
A beautiful diffuser for your home or office. This ceramic diffuser disperses a fine mist of tiny essential oil molecules into the air and also has lighting to complement it. Fill the tank with water, a few drops of essential oils. connect to power and go.
- Disperses only a cool mist vapour
- Continuous mist function up to 4 hours at a time
- Intermittent mist function 30sec on / 30sec off up to 7-8 hours
- Multi LED or single LED lighting
- Mode independent light or mist operation
- Automatic shut off at low water level
- Offers humidifier characteristics
- No oily hot water or naked flame
- Easy to clean & maintain
- 85mm W x 150mm H
- Power Input: 220/240V AC - 50/60Hz
- Power Output: 4V DC 0.5A 12 watts
- 12 months guarantee
- Instruction manual included
Founded more than 20 years ago in Queensland, ECO. Modern Essentials is the sister range to industry endorsed, natural salon skincare range NAT., also developed by the Natalie Group.
ECO. offer a complete comprehensive essential oils inspired range to address wellbeing for face, body and mind. ECO. specialise in oil formulations for face, hair, body and wellbeing for all ages from newborn, to early teens, through to post menopausal women.
ECO. is a responsive, dynamic and vibrant brand focussed on natural and organic source ingredients, drawing from the benefits of active essential oils. ECO. is primarily targeted at women with an interest in active and energetic, healthy lifestyles who want their personal care products to respond to them in the same way.
1. Connect the adaptor cord into the base of the diffuser.
2. Remove top cover of the diffuser.
3. Add up to 100ml of cold tap water to the tank.
4. Add a few drops of essential oils to the water.
5. Gently replace the ceramic case firmly over the unit.
6. Plug the cord into the power supply and switch on.
7. Press the mist button to select either the intermittent node or continuous mode.
8. Press the light button to turn on and create a delightful ambiance.