Is it your turn to bring dessert for Christmas this year? If you're pressed for time but still want something delicious — this no-bake rocky road recipe is for you!
With just 4 simple ingredients and little prep time — this dessert will be sure to impress! Follow the recipe below.
- Loving Earth Mylk Gift Trio - we used the mylk and hazelnut chocolate (160g)
- J Luehders Soft Vegan Lollies Red Berries (80g)
- Fabulous Free From Factory F&Fs Chocolate Covered Peanuts (55g)
- 1 cup Dandies Vegan Mini Marshmallows
We also think the addition of Vegan Perfection Vegan Honeycomb would be nice, if you're someone who likes a bit of crunch!
- Break up the chocolate into the bowl, then microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix the chocolate together, to ensure it's fully melted.
- Add the marshmallows, lollies and peanuts (leave some peanuts aside) to the mix, then stir to combine.
- Pour the mix onto a line baked tray and spread out evenly
- Add some extra peanuts on top to create that pop of colour
- Next, pop the tray into the fridge to set. (Tip: best left overnight)
- Remove from the fridge and cut the chocolate longways then sideways.
If you're a visual learner, we hope you enjoy the step-by-step video below:
It's that easy! Christmas dessert sorted in record breaking time. The addition of the coloured peanuts, really adds to the Christmas theme and we're totally here for it!
Everyone has a spin on the classic rocky road favourite, so we would love to know what you put in yours. Leave a comment below.
For more Christmas dessert recipe inspo, head over to our Recipes category and check out the blogs below: