Botani Natural Phytoseptic Antifungal Skin Cream (30g)
- Antifungal Cream To Help Fungal Infections
- Eases Tinea and Candida
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Earn 19 Points
Botani Phytoseptic Natural Antifungal Skin Cream, to help fight Common Fungal and Candida Infections
Most antifungal creams are inhibitory only (stop fungi from growing); that’s why your Tinea keeps coming back! But Botani's Antifungal Cream has been shown to help. In vitro testing showed a 99.9% kill rate against selected fungal infections in 30 minutes. It is listed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (T.G.A.). It can help with:
- Tinea/Athlete’s foot
- External vaginal thrush
- Nappy rash and jock itch
- Ingrown hairs
- Cuts and wounds
- Mosquito and sandfly bites
- Chicken pox
- In Vitro testing shows a 99.9% kill factor against selected fungal infections in just 30mins*
- 99.9% kill factor on Staphylococcu aureus in 30 minutes*
- T.G.A listed with proven efficacy.
- Fast acting, anti-itch and calming.
- Safe family product.
- Pregnancy safe.
- Triple action: anti-fungal, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory.
* scientific antimicrobial efficacy invitro suspension tests (Microtech Laboratories, 1999)
Note: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
Botani is a beautiful Melbourne based brand that has been around for over 20 years. Botani's skin care is versatile and sourced from natural and certified organic ingredients. The range is 100% vegan with no harsh ingredients, in fact less is more. Olive squalene is used frequently in their products as it mimics the oil in our skin and we need to replenish our own squalene daily so the perfect moisturiser and protector.
Ensure affected area is dry and clean before application. Apply once to twice a day or as required.
Read instruction leaflet before applying.
Aust L 125461
All ingredients are approved by the TGA.
Active Ingredient: Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal).
Potassium Sorbate 3mg/g, Benzyl Alcohol 15mg/g.