Natural Phytoseptic Antifungal Skin Cream
How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnighlty payments.Learn more
Botani Phytoseptic Natural Antifungal Skin Cream, to help fight Common Fungal and Candida Infections
Most antifungal creams are inhibitory only (temporarily stop fungi from growing); that’s why your Tinea keeps coming back! Botani's Antifungal Cream may help. In vitro testing showed a 99.9% kill rate against selected fungal infections in 30 minutes. It is listed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). It may help with:
- Tinea/Athlete’s foot
- External vaginal thrush
- Nappy rash and jock itch
- Ingrown hairs
- Cuts and wounds
- Mosquito and sandfly bites
- Chicken pox
- In Vitro testing shows a 99.9% kill factor against selected fungal infections in just 30mins*
- 99.9% kill factor on Staphylococcus aureus in 30 minutes*
- TGA listed Aust L 288867
- Fast-acting, anti-itch and calming.
- Safe family product.
- Pregnancy safe.
- Triple action: anti-fungal, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory.
* scientific antimicrobial efficacy invitro suspension tests (Microtech Laboratories, 1999)
Note: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
Botani is a beautiful Melbourne based brand that has been around for over 20 years. Botani's skin care is versatile and sourced from natural and certified organic ingredients. The range is 100% vegan with no harsh ingredients, in fact less is more. Olive squalene is used frequently in their products as it mimics the oil in our skin and we need to replenish our own squalene daily so the perfect moisturiser and protector.