What kind of meals do you like eating during winter? Our ambassador Trelawney wants meals that scream warmth and comfort. That's why she's whipped up this delicious and heart-warming bowl of broth noodles and veggies. If you too, want something to keep you warm on those cold, gloomy nights — we highly recommend this cozy recipe!
Image: Instagram / @peacefullyplantpowered
Serves | 4
Video: Instagram / @peacefullyplantpowered
- Slice shallot and dice mushrooms.
- Heat a medium-sized pot. Add oil and shallot slices. Once softened add Nutra Organics Miso Broth.
- Add Chefs Choice Foods Chilli Paste to the pot and stir until combined. Add diced shiitake mushrooms and turn to low heat. Add water as needed.
- Prepare Noodles as per packet instructions.
- Cook Bok choy in boiling water until wilted (or steam as preferred).
- In a small bowl combine miso paste and soy sauce to create the miso glaze.
- Heat a pan and add nuttelex spread - Once melted add plantasia duck. Sear on both sides.
- Add garlic and the miso glaze to the pan. Cook until the mock duck is coated and the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and slice the mock duck.
- Serve broth, noodles and mock duck in a bowl. Top with fried shallots and sesame seeds.
We absolutely love this winter warmer! What's your go-to winter dinner recipe? We'd love to know, so leave a comment in the section below!
For more yummy dinners to help you get through winter, we think you'll love the following: