These homemade chocolate and peanut butter flavoured 'mangum' styled ice-creams are dairy-free, free from refined sugar and are sure to satisfy your tastebuds!
Learn how to make these super creamy ice-creams — the perfect treat to eat on a hot day!
Video: Instagram / @peacefullyplantpowered
- In a blender add coconut cream, peanut butter, cacao, and vanilla into ice cream moulds (if you don’t have any you can use lined muffin trays) and freeze for 8-10 hours.
- Place a heat-safe bowl over a pot of boiling water. Pour chocolate melts into the bowl and mix constantly until chocolate is melted. Add vegan cream and mix until combined and smooth.
- Remove from heat and pour the chocolate mixture into a large cup.
- Remove ice-creams from the moulds and dip into the chocolate mixture.
- Place on a plate or tray and sprinkle chocolate bukini clusters on top.
- Return the ice creams to the freezer for another hour.
We hope you enjoyed this veganised take on the classic magnum. Here at F&F, we're always looking at ways to make our fave treats vegan, so make sure to regularly check out our Recipes Category for some fun recipe ideas!
For all things ice cream, we think you'll enjoy the blogs below: