This delicious and creamy vegan seafood pasta is a great weeknight dinner meal. Follow along as our ambassador Jacintha shares her recipe!
For the sauce - measure everything with your soul:
- 500ml Cooking cream
- 2 tbsp Mt Elephant Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Hemp Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp Nutra Organics Vegetable Broth
For the heart -
- 1 Leek (do not sub!)
- A handful of spinach
- 250g vegan prawns (Jacintha used sophies kitchen foods)
- 3/4 cup of white wine
- 500g Spaghetti
Video: Instagram / @jacinthawebster
- Chop leek and seafood
- On a hot pan, pop a drizzle of olive oil, then add in your garlic, leek and seafood, then stir.
- Add 3/4 cup of white wine
- Next, in a blender - add all the sauce ingredients. Blend and set aside.
- Boil your spaghetti.
- Now, add your sauce to the pan and stir together.
- Pop a bunch of spinach on top, then stir.
- To make the sauce more creamy, add a big spoon full of the pasta water and transfer into the pan. Stir together.
- Drain your spaghetti, then add it to the pan, stirring in the sauce, seafood and veggies.
- Add some parsely, a squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper to finish.
- Serve and enjoy!
Will you give this creamy seafood pasta a try?
For more quick and easy dinner recipes, make sure to check out our Recipes Category and the blogs below: