The Gluten Free Food Co. Banana Bread Mix (400g)
- Delicious Banana Bread Mix
- Gluten Free and Nut Free
- Easy To Make - In the Oven in 5 Minutes
- Earn 15 Points
The Gluten Free Food Co. Banana Bread Mix, Grain-Free, Organic and Vegan
Who doesn't love banana braed, and this is one delicious gluten-free bread. Easy to make this mix contains organic coconut flour, green banana flour and you can mix it up to create carrot cake or apple cake. This bread is vegan and nut free. Just add oil, a mashed banana and water.
- Gluten Free
- Good source of Fibre
- Grain Free
- Egg Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
The Gluten Free Food Co. was founded by Monica, a woman who has suffered with a gluten intolerance all her life. Monica loves food but doesn't love Coeliac Disease so she created The Gluten Free Food Co. so you can enjoy delicious food without compromising on health or values. All of The Gluten Free Food Co.'s products are natural and vegan. We highly recommend the Mac n Cheez!
- 1 packet Banana Bread mix
- 250g very ripe mashed banana (approx 2)
- 100ml oil of choice
- 100ml water
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper; Agreena wrap is perfect here
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- Add oil and water and stir.
- Add Banana Bread mix. Mix well.
- Spoon cake batter into tin and bake for 50-60 minutes. Cool in tin for 15 minutes before turning out.
Gluten Free Wholemeal Cake Flour (Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Australian Green Banana Flour, Organic Golden Flaxseed Flour, Organic Psyllium), Organic Raw Sugar, Organic Tapioca Flour, Baking Powder, KFibreTM, Mixed Spices