PURE Papaya Baby Balm
How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnighlty payments.Learn more
P'ure Papayacare, Papaya Baby Balm
P'ure Papayacare's Baby Balm is a gentle butter to nourish and moisturise patches of dry, irritated skin. Formulated with natural ingredients Papaya, Calendula, Shea Butter and a blend of botanicals to calm, soothe and nourish bub's skin. This vegan and cruelty-free multipurpose balm can be used as a nappy balm, face and body balm or scalp balm.
- Nappy cream - Keeps skin healthy, protected and nourished.
- Scalp cream - aids cradle cap by breaking down the dry skin and providing moisture to the skin beneath.
- Face and body cream - Deeply moisturises dry patches of skin.
- Nipple balm - Gentle and safe, this balm can be applied after feeds to soothe and calm.
- Papaya - A superfood that's rich in nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and E. It contains unique enzymes that gently exfoliate away dead skin cells and repairs dry, damaged skin to stimulate skin regeneration.
- Calendula - Rich in nutrients and antioxidants to promote calm, healthy skin. Traditionally used for its healing and soothing properties.
Natrue and BioGro Certified. Made in Australia. Packaged in a recyclable cardboard box and plastic tube.
P'ure Papayacare creates high quality skincare formulated by naturopaths with natural ingredients that have been purposefully selected for their healing and moisturising benefits. Many skincare products on the market contain Petroleum, Mineral Oil and harmful chemicals that can get absorbed directly into your bloodstream. P'ure Papayacare believes in working with genuinely good and effective ingredients that combat different skin conditions. Featuring hero active ingredient, the Papaya or Paw Paw for its rejuvenating enzymes to help restore, moisturise and renew the skin. Their Australian papaya fruit is non-GMO, organically grown in tropical parts of Queensland. The whole papaya is fermented to concentrate the ingredients and ensure their nutrients are preserved.