Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit
How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnighlty payments.Learn more
Life Cykel Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit
Growing gourmet oyster mushrooms at home is made easy with Life Cykel's eco-friendly grow kit. Simply add water and watch your box produce multiple harvests of oyster mushrooms to add to any meal, right on your kitchen bench. This grow kit is prepared from waste coffee grounds collected around the world, saving them from going into landfill. Included in this kit is a spray bottle to help you nurture your mushrooms.
- Food connection - Witnessing your mushrooms sprout is a truly enticing experience. It's a great learning tool for the whole family, particularly children.
- Freshness and flavour - Pick your mushrooms straight from the box and enjoy them within minutes.
- Superfood benefits - Contain protein, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium and vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6 and B7.
- Eco-friendly - This grow kit diverts coffee grounds from going into landfill, which then would have created a greenhouse gas in the form of methane. Instead, you are giving these coffee grounds a second chance to aid the growth of fresh produce. The box is recyclable, creating less waste for our environment.
- Multiple harvests - Enjoy multiple harvests from this kit.
For best results, start growing your mushrooms within a week of receiving the box.
Packaged in a recyclable cardboard box.
PLEASE NOTE WA & TAS buyers: there are quarantine regulations with sending seeds to these parts of Australia. Quarantine may inspect your parcel and if so, there is a possibility of being charged a fee of $39.50. Please be aware that Flora & Fauna accept no liability for this fee.
Life Cykel make cutting edge mushroom health products that are vegan and cruelty-free. Founded in 2015 by Julian and Ryan, who have done extensive research, to bring forth potent mushroom products that support your health and vitality. Julian, a qualified physiotherapist, developed an interest in nutrition and noticed an uptick in natural mushroom products overseas. It's no surprise that the shroom boom has travelled to the Australian market as mushroom are one of the quickest growing foods and a great addition to plant-based diets. In their product range, you will find mushroom grow kits, drinks, liquids and powder extracts.