Kapha Pyramid Tea Bags
How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnighlty payments.Learn more
Love Tea Kapha Pyramid Tea Bags x 20
This Ayurvedic herbal blend has been designed by a naturopath to support and balance the kapha dominant constitution. People who are kapha dominant are typically peaceful, content, stable, grounded, loving and calm. Out of balance this dosha may present as unmotivated, sluggish and lethargic. This blend includes herbs such as siberian ginseng, turmeric, ginger and cinnamon, traditionally used to stimulate and support stamina and vitality.
- Turmeric can help balance the Kapha dosha by stimulating circulation and supporting digestion.
- Black pepper enhances the absorption of the curcumin in the turmeric and supports circulation and digestion.
- Cardamom helps balance Kapha constitutions by aiding digestion and offering warming properties.
- Ginger is warming, stimulating, and invigorating, helping support circulation and reduce stagnation.
- Siberien ginseng stimulates and supports energy production.
- Fenugreek offers decongestant properties, helping reduce mucus congestion in the respiratory system, common to Kapha types.
- Cinnamon and cloves are warming and help support circulation and digestive function.
We love that the pyramid tea bags are non-plastic, biodegradable, and plant-based (a material called "Soilon".
Ingredients sourced from India, Indonesia, China, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Guatemala. Hand packed with care in Victoria, Australia. Packaged in a post consumer recycled box & compostable inner pouch.