Glass Coffee Cup with Cork - Press
How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnighlty payments.Learn more
KeepCup Reusable Brew Glass 8oz Coffee Cup, in Press, with a Cork Band, available at Flora & Fauna.
Take your own coffee to work or take to a coffee shop and don't use the disposable coffee cups provided but this beautiful glass cup with cork band. Even better, encourage your coffee shop to offer a price reduction if you use this and not a disposable coffee cup and help people make the change to non disposable products. Made from durable, fully tempered, soda lime glass and a cork band made in Portugal from waste material from the wine industry. The lid and plug are made from recyclable polypropylene which is BPA/ BPS free.
Complete with a hard lid, a large drinking hole and a plug to cover the mouthpiece when not in use.
- Press comes with a cork band, soft Charcoal lid (pantone Black 7c) and latte plug (pantone 7528c).
- Available in 3 sizes; Small: 8oz =227ml, Medium: 12oz = 340ml, Large: 16oz = 454ml
- Barista standard
- Larger drinking hole for an enhanced drinking experience
- Hard lid with a plug to cover the mouthpiece
- Splash proof seal
- Glass made from durable, fully tempered, soda lime glass
- Sustainably sourced thermal cork band
- Lid and plug made from recyclable material which is BPA/ BPS free and non toxic
- Dishwasher safe although best results are achieved with handwashing and will lengthen the cork band's life
- Do not remove the cork band to prevent breakage of the band
- Made in Australia
KeepCup's mission is to encourage the use of reusable cups and lift re-use rates in cafes to 40% whilst drastically reducing the use of disposable cups.
KeepCup deliver sustainably made products that make a difference, look good and win the heart and minds of people so we want to make a change. We think they've done an amazing job and are very proud to stock them at Flora & Fauna.