Diamond Rush Brightening Eye Serum
How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnighlty payments.Learn more
Edible Beauty Diamond Rush Brightening Eye Serum 15ml
Combining 2 proven bio-active botanicals, 3 high-performance actives and 4 naturopathic superfood extracts make this the ultimate eye restorative treatment.
This powerful diamond-infused eye serum (yes, really - diamond!) harnesses the power of peptide technology to visibly reduce the appearance of puffy eyes whilst smoothing and brightening the look of the delicate eye area.
- Diamond Powder crushed into fine microparticles, Diamond assists with brightening the under-eye area, whilst promoting the production of collagen, helping to revitalise the appearance of fatigued eyes.
- Bio-active Peptide Technology, SYN-EYETM, a unique science-based peptide active, proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye within 7 days. Improves the skin's texture and smooths the skin of the delicate eye area.
- Algae Polysaccharide complex, AldavineTM-5X, a highly potent active derived from two types of algae and clinical proven to reduce dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Niacinamide evens skin tone and provides brightening and radiance boosting action to the eye area.
- Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold up to 1000 times its molecular weight in water and is able to bind water to skin cells.
- Licorice Extract contains the active ingredient, glabridin which interrupts the enzymes that activate melanin production, making it a natural skin whitening agent, working to improve the appearance of dark circles.
- Kale Extract provides an abundance of skin-loving vitamins including pro-vitamin A, vitamin B, C, and K, as well as antioxidants and phytonutrients. Vitamin K found in Kale has a wonderful ability to tighten the skin, thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area.
- Broccoli Extract is abundant in Vitamins A and C, which are known for their anti-ageing actions, working to smooth the skin and encourage collagen production. Broccoli is also abundant in Linoleic Acid, which encourages the production of ceramides to hydrate and visibly plump the under eye area.
- Parsley is abundant in antioxidants, protecting skin from free radical damage and premature ageing. Vitamin C encourages a more radiant complexion.
Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in Australia. Packaged in a glass dropper bottle and a cardboard box.