Plantasy Instant Mashed Potato Low Carb (150g)
- Plant Based Low Carb Mashed Potato
- Gluten Free and Sulphite Free
- Made with Lupin
- Earn 5 Points
Makes 300g mash (3 serves)
- Place 1 cup of Plantasy Low Carb Mash and 400ml cold water into a medium sized bowl.
- Place on mid heat and bring to the boil whisking.
- Reduce to simmer for 5 minutes. The longer you cook it the thicker mash you will get.
- Add salt to taste. Serve warm.
TIP! For extra richness add a tablespoon of plant-based spread or olive oil. Add more liquid if you prefer a lighter, fluffier mash
The bag can be recycled via Redcycle at your local supermarket.
Ingredients: Potato Flakes (50%), Ground Australian Lupin (50%)
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||225kJ (56Cal)||225kJ (56Cal)|
|Fat - Total||0.1g||0.1g|
Average community rating
Write Your Own Review
perfect for lunchPerfect lunch meal, with fish, have got a few meals out of this one packet.
OkThis is not as amazing as it could be, it can be quite grainy and floury in taste if you don't mix it thoroughly for quite some time and apply enough water. I prefer this product with the added spinach, definatly not something I would eat on its own but use as a conduit for a stronger flavour.
Delicious and lightOne of the best mashed potatoes I’ve ever had, including from actual potatoes