OrganiCup Reusable Menstrual Clear Cup, Model B, for Medium to Heavy Flow, and Post Childbirth with a Cotton Pouch.
GST Changes: As of Jan 1st 2019 menstrual products including reusable cloth pads, tampons, menstrual cups, disposable pads and period underwear are now GST Free so 10% cheaper to you. We have already adjusted our pricing to accommodate this change.
OrganiCup Menstrual Cups come in two sizes and are a great solution to managing your period each month. OrganiCup is an, award-winning, Danish company and they are really popular in Europe. They are also one of the most affordable menstrual cups in Australia.
- Environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away.
- Economic as it can last for many years, saving you money.
- Comfortable reliable and free from leaks and odours.
- Convenient, compact, collects more than 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours.
- Safe as it contains no harmful substances and won't cause vaginal dryness.
- Hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports.
- Have a grippy stem for ease of removal
How to Choose Your Size
Whilst there are no hard and fast rules for selecting a model size, model selection is generally based on flow, childbearing history, and cervical position, but many other factors such as anatomy, age and pelvic floor tone may influence your cup size selection.
- Model A: Recommend if you have a light-medium flow and have not given birth. The diameter of the OrganiCup menstrual cup model 1 is 40 mm by 50 mm in length. The stem measures 15 mm. The volume of the cup is 25 ml.
- Model B: Recommend if you have a medium-heavy flow or have given birth. The diameter of the OrganiCup menstrual cup model 2 is 45 mm by 55 mm in length. The stem measures 15 mm. The volume of the cup is 30 ml.
OrganiCup is the award-winning menstrual cup that replaces pads and tampons. OrganiCup is a Danish company with a focus on making periods kinder to us and the environment. On average we use around 9,200 tampons over our lifetime. Using menstrual cups helps reduce tampons going to landfill. OrganiCup is available in two sizes at Flora & Fauna. Registered with the FDA.
OrganiCup is certified hypoallergenic, certified vegan with no animal testing.
Simply fold the soft medical grade silicone cup and insert. OrganiCup will unfold and be secured in place by a light vacuum. After ~12 hours, remove and empty into the toilet. Rinse and repeat. Detailed instructions are in the box.
Medical Grade Silicone
So glad I made the switchBy: Jacinta on 2 March 2019I was a bit skeptical to begin with, and a little scared. But honestly, it is quite easy and comfortable!
Love it!By: Katy on 26 February 2019Changed the period game for me! I was becoming very sensitive to pads and tampons and having very heavy long periods. This cup is so soft and easy to use. I love that I can wear it all night. I love how clean I feel. Never going back!
Might take some practiceBy: Emma on 22 February 2019The package arrived very quickly and it had a lovely personalised note inside which was sweet
Glad I made the switch!!By: Anonymous on 20 February 2019I had been reading about menstrual cups for a while and decided it was time to give it a go. I purchased the B model (wanted to get the A and B bundle but had sold out at the time). Was a little tricky to insert the first time...and tried a couple of different folds (lots of you tube videos can help with that) and by the second day of period I had no issues at all. No leaks at all...no problem inserting or removing it, cleaning it is easy but best of all no more tampons and pads in landfill!!!! With the cup I forget about my period for a good 8-12 hours!
Great changeBy: Kaitlin Blanco on 8 November 2018I should have made the change sooner!