Noosa Basics Deodorant Roll On - Coconut (50ml)
- Handy Roll On Deodorant
- Tropical Coconut Scent
- No Aluminium, Parabens or Toxins
- Earn 15 Points
Noosa Basics, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Roll On Deodorant with Coconut.
Noosa Basics, easy to apply, roll on deodorant with the tropical scent of coconut. Organic Tapioca and Australian Kaolin Clay absorb moisture while allowing you to sweat and release toxins. Bicarb soda kills the bacteria that causes odour. Sunflower Oil nourishes your skin and Organic Coconut oil is well known for its antibacterial properties.
With only 11 ingredients and free of aluminium and parabens.
- 100% Natural with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Neutralises odour fast
- Lasts all day whether in the office or working out
- A deodorant that is invisible after application
- Aluminium free, alcohol free, paraben free
- Vegan and certified cruelty-free
- Hand made in Australia in small batches
Getly apply under each arm and allow to dry before dressing.
No hidden toxic ingredients, Free of Aluminum, Parabens, Chemicals, Fragrances, Gluten or GMOs.
Best if used within 12 months, store in a cool place below 30ºC.
Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Bi-Carb Soda (Aluminium free), Organic Witch Hazel, Australian Kaolin Clay, Radish Root Ferment, Xanthan Vegetable Gum, Essential Oil Blend, Organic Flavour.