Take the classic choc chunk brownie recipe up a notch, by adding a smooth layer of salted caramel through the middle. Our ambassador Alicia, shows you just how easy it is to make!
Serves | 16
- Mt. Elephant Choc Chunk Wholefood Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Video: Instagram / @mindfullyholistic_
- Combine the maple syrup, peanut butter, vanilla extract and sea salt into a small bowl to create a glossy peanut caramel. Set aside.
- Follow the packet instructions to create the vegan version of the choc chunk brownies and transfer to a baking dish.
- Lather the peanut caramel on top of the brownie mixture and bake as per the brownie instructions.
- Serve with your favourite plant-based vanilla ice cream.
This tasty salted caramel brownie recipe is super easy to make and requires just a handful of staple ingredients. We love seeing you do more with pre-mix baking ingredients, so let us know what creations you have jazzed up in the comments below:
For more vegan recipe ideas, make sure to check out our Recipes category and the blogs below: