Enjoy a veganised version of the classic cherry ripe, with this delicious slice alternative.
Image: Instagram / @mindfullyholistic_
- Smoothie Bombs The Motivator Raw Cacao
- 1/4 cup almond butter (could use coconut butter or almond butter)
- 2 cups desiccated coconut or shredded coconut
- 1 cup fresh cherries fresh
- 10 medjool dates
- 1 block of Vegan Dark Chocolate
Video: Instagram / @mindfullyholistic_
- Place the Smoothie Bombs (The Motivator Raw Cacao) and almond butter in a food processor, and process until the ingredients are well combined and hold together when firmly pressed between your fingers.
- Firmly press into a lined tin and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Whilst that is chilling, place all of the cherry layer ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the base, and place back into fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the Vegan Chocolate in a double boiler on low heat, whisking until smooth.
- Pour on top of the cherry layer, and place into the freezer and let it set completely (around 1 hour).
- Slice and store in the fridge or freezer to keep firm, and enjoy!
This recipe is brought to you by our lovely ambassador, Alicia! If you like this veganised treat, let us know what else you'd like help with, when it comes to finding alternatives to non-vegan sweets.
For more vegan recipe inspo, make sure to check out the blogs below: