The Little Veggie Patch Co Edible Flowers Seed Kit
- With Five Easy Plant Seeds
- Propagating Peat Plugs
- Reusable Plant Labels
- Earn 30 Points
Use the Peat Plugs
- Soak in lukewarm water for 5-10 minutes until the plugs enlarge to roughly 5 times their size
- Sow seeds into the plugs at their recommended depth
- Keep a mini greenhouse and make sure to water as they develop
- Once the seedlings are roughly 5-10cm in size and conditions are suitable, transplant to the veggie patch
Convert the tube into a propagating pot
Each tube will make two propagating pots. The container is printed with non-toxic aqueous inks.
- Cut down the long tube so that it stands approximately 10cm tall
- Poke a few holes in the base of each to allow drainage
- Fill up with a good quality organic potting mix
- Sow seeds at their recommended depth
- Keep them well watered in a mini greenhouse
- Once the seedlings are 5-10cm tall and conditions are suitable, plant the pot directly into the veggie patch
The cardboard box tube is printed with non-toxic aqueous inks so they can be composted or fed to a worm farm. The instruction booklet and seed packets may be recycled locally. Please check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Nasturtium Seeds, Cornflower Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Hyssop Seeds, Viola Seeds, Peat Plugs