Vata Pyramid Tea Bags
How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnighlty payments.Learn more
Love Tea - Vata Pyramid Tea Bags (20)
This Ayurvedic herbal blend has been designed by a naturopath to support and balance the vata dominant constitution. People who are vata dominant are typically slim, energetic, and creative. Out of balance this dosha may feel anxious and experience poor circulation, mental function and digestion. This blend includes herbs such as withania, fennel, cinnamon and bacopa, traditionally used to support digestion, mental clarity, circulation and the nervous system.
- Withania, lavender and chamomile have been included to help support the nervous system, to calm an anxious, overthinking mind and to support deeper sleep.
- Bacopa has been included to support cognitive function and mental clarity.
- Fennel, ginger and chamomile work to support digestive complaints and to help regulate imbalances of the digestive system.
- Licorice root is an adrenal tonic, which can become depleted if this dosha doesnt lean into practices which support their nervous system.
- Ginger and cinnamon support circulation, digestion and help warm the Vata dosha.
We love that the pyramid tea bags are non-plastic, biodegradable, and plant-based (a material called "Soilon".
Ingredients sourced from India, Indonesia, Egypt, China. Hand packed with care in Victoria, Australia. Packaged in a post consumer recycled box with a clear pouch that is compostable.