Reclaimed Wine Bottle Spring Ltd Edtn Candle
How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnighlty payments.Learn more
Mojo Reclaimed Wine Bottle Candle - Spring Limited Edition - Gardenia
The exquisite aroma of tropical Gardenia with a top note so sweet and green, and a floral body so intense and rich, truly capturing the natural aroma found in this beautiful flower.
This Mojo Candle Co Spring Limited Edition is handpoured into a wide, cheeky-domed reclaimed wine bottles.
- Top Notes: Peach Nectar, Fresh Hay
- Middle Notes: Gardenia, Star Jasmine
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Cyclamen, Lily of the Valley
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the NSW Southern Highlands, as well as Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- Created and hand poured in Mojo's Flat-based Wine Bottle Vessels
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double-ply wood wick which has a soft ambient crackling sound as it burns. (Check out our Woodwick Tips & Tricks for the best burn)
- Sustainable Natural Cork topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use.
- 100% Australian Made & Owned
- Perfect for smaller rooms like bedrooms & bathrooms. The fragrance may be softer in larger, open-plan living areas.
Diameter - 7.7cm to 8.5cm depending on the vessel's glass thickness
Height (no cork topper) - 13cm
Height (with cork topper) - 15cm to 15.5cm depending on the vessel's glass thickness and shape of the vessel as to how far the cork sits down in the opening.
A natural soy wax candle handmade in a reclaimed beer bottle made with premium soy wax, 100% cotton wicks, premium oil fragrances and a sustainable bark finished cork topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use. Handmade in small batches.
Mojo Candle Co. are passionate about our planet, design, sustainability and candles! They believe that you donâ€™t have to sacrifice style to live a sustainable life.