Bin Liners - Green
How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnighlty payments.Learn more
Onya Compostable Small Bin Liner, 8L, 25 Bags
Onya's compostable bin liners are available in 4 sizes (8L, 30L, 36L and 60L) and are made from 100% GMO free renewable plants and are free from any plastic additives such as Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polystyrene & PVC.
These compostable bin liners are certified compostable in industrial composting facilities. As industrial composting facilities operate hot composts of between 50c-60c, the bags will break down within around 12 weeks. The bags will break down over a longer period of time in general waste facilities, however due to the lack of necessary microbes found in these facilities it can take 6-12 months or more for the bags to break down to their natural cellulose beginnings. Although at this stage the bags arenâ€™t certified â€œhome compostableâ€ they can still be used in this environment, but like a general waste facility will simply take longer to break down if not hot composted.
Although bin liners have a litre capacity mentioned, this does not necessarily match the exact litre size of your bin. Due to the gusseted bottom in the bag, the bags lose a little height when in the bin, so we recommend the following:
- 8L Liner 5-6 Litre capacity bins
- 30L Liner 15-20 Litre capacity bins
- 36L Liner 25- 30 Litre capacity bins
- 60L Liner 45-55 Litre capacity bins
Bin shapes can vary, but the bags do fit most bin types if matched to bin sizing mentioned above.
- 100% GMO free renewable plant based compostable bags
- Each roll includes 25 compostable bin liners
- Superior puncture and tear resistance
- Available in 4 sizes (8L 30L 36L and 60L)
- 8L measures 35.5cm long x 41cm wide
- 30L measures 57cm long x 51cm wide
- 36L measures 65cm long x 56cm wide
- 60L measures 80cm long x 65cm wide
- 100% Certified Compostable to Australian, US, European and Japanese standards
- Deemed worm safe with no micro-plastics residue left behind
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, and parabens