OrganiCup Reusable Menstrual Clear Cup, Model A, for Light to Medium Flow, and Pre Childbirth with a Cotton Pouch.
GST Changes: As of Jan 1st 2019 menstrual products including reusable cloth pads, tampons, menstrual cups, disposable pads and period underwear are now GST Free so 10% cheaper to you. We have already adjusted our pricing to accommodate this change.
Menstrual products including reusable cloth pads, tampons, menstrual cups, disposable pads and period underwear are now GST Free so 10% cheaper to you. We have already adjusted our pricing to accmmodate this change.
OrganiCup Menstrual Cups come in two sizes and are a great solution to managing your period each month. OrganiCup is an, award-winning, Danish company and they are really popular in Europe. They are also one of the most affordable menstrual cups in Australia.
- Environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away.
- Economic as it can last for many years, saving you money.
- Comfortable reliable and free from leaks and odours.
- Convenient, compact, collects more than 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours.
- Safe as it contains no harmful substances and won't cause vaginal dryness.
- Hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports.
- Have a grippy stem for ease of removal
How to Choose Your Size
Whilst there are no hard and fast rules for selecting a model size, model selection is generally based on flow, childbearing history, and cervical position, but many other factors such as anatomy, age and pelvic floor tone may influence your cup size selection.
- Model A: Recommend if you have a light-medium flow and have not given birth. The diameter of the OrganiCup menstrual cup model 1 is 40 mm by 50 mm in length. The stem measures 15 mm. The volume of the cup is 25 ml.
- Model B: Recommend if you have a medium-heavy flow or have given birth. The diameter of the OrganiCup menstrual cup model 2 is 45 mm by 55 mm in length. The stem measures 15 mm. The volume of the cup is 30 ml.
OrganiCup is the award-winning menstrual cup that replaces pads and tampons. OrganiCup is a Danish company with a focus on making periods kinder to us and the environment. On average we use around 9,200 tampons over our lifetime. Using menstrual cups helps reduce tampons going to landfill. OrganiCup is available in two sizes at Flora & Fauna. Registered with the FDA.
OrganiCup is certified hypoallergenic, certified vegan with no animal testing.
Simply fold the soft medical grade silicone cup and insert. OrganiCup will unfold and be secured in place by a light vacuum. After ~12 hours, remove and empty into the toilet. Rinse and repeat. Detailed instructions are in the box.
Medical Grade Silicone
Practise makes perfectBy: Twin on 13 March 2019Before I purchased and used this product, I watched a lot of youtube reviews and instructional videos, as well as reading comments and forums on tips and advice so I knew what I was getting into with the initial difficulty of inserting it and taking it out. The first time taking it out was scary I have to admit but I persisted throughout my period and only ended up having to wear for 3 days before it was so light I just used a panty liner after. It is so convenient and you almost forget its in there, it is amazing not having to worry about having to change it like a tampon. Great purchase!
Fantastic!By: Susan on 23 February 2019Was a bit unsure which brand / type to get (not having used before) but wow! Highly recommend this product. Easy to understand sizing guide, instructions and the price is great value! Definitely recommend for first time users or veteran users.
The bestBy: Deb on 21 February 2019I've tried 2 other brands and they were too rigid for me and I ended up sore from removals. This one I have used without pain. It is more soft than the lunette and juju but works just as well, holds just as much and can still shorten the stem. I have found my cup. Thanks.
Brilliant!By: Chloe on 1 February 2019Was a bit difficult to get used to at first but very easy to use now and couldn't recommend it higher.
So easy and comfortable to useBy: Teresa on 25 January 2019I was apprehensive at first, but the OrganiCup is so easy to use and quite comfortable. Happy I have made the switch.