OrganiCup Reusable Menstrual Clear Cup, Model A, for Light to Medium Flow, and Pre Childbirth with a Cotton Pouch.
OrganiCup Menstrual Cups come in two sizes and are a great solution to managing your period each month. OrganiCup is an, award-winning, Danish company and they are really popular in Europe. They are also one of the most affordable menstrual cups in Australia.
- Environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away.
- Economic as it can last for many years, saving you money.
- Comfortable reliable and free from leaks and odours.
- Convenient, compact, collects more than 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours.
- Safe as it contains no harmful substances and won't cause vaginal dryness.
- Hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports.
- Have a grippy stem for ease of removal
How to Choose Your Size
Whilst there are no hard and fast rules for selecting a model size, model selection is generally based on flow, childbearing history, and cervical position, but many other factors such as anatomy, age and pelvic floor tone may influence your cup size selection.
- Model A: Recommend if you have a light-medium flow and have not given birth. The diameter of the OrganiCup menstrual cup model 1 is 40 mm by 50 mm in length. The stem measures 15 mm. The volume of the cup is 25 ml.
- Model B: Recommend if you have a medium-heavy flow or have given birth. The diameter of the OrganiCup menstrual cup model 2 is 45 mm by 55 mm in length. The stem measures 15 mm. The volume of the cup is 30 ml.
OrganiCup is the award-winning menstrual cup that replaces pads and tampons. OrganiCup is a Danish company with a focus on making periods kinder to us and the environment. On average we use around 9,200 tampons over our lifetime. Using menstrual cups helps reduce tampons going to landfill. OrganiCup is available in two sizes at Flora & Fauna. Registered with the FDA.
OrganiCup is certified hypoallergenic, certified vegan with no animal testing.
Simply fold the soft medical grade silicone cup and insert. OrganiCup will unfold and be secured in place by a light vacuum. After ~12 hours, remove and empty into the toilet. Rinse and repeat. Detailed instructions are in the box.
Medical Grade Silicone
Great switchBy: Steph on 5 November 2018Wanting to save money and cut down on my waste I went for this cup. I bought the model A and have not been disappointed. From the minimal packaging and clear instructions I found it fairly easy to get to grips with it. I haven't had any leaks since using the product and with a fairly heavy flow I usually find this a limiting factor when purchasing feminine hygiene products. The only downside to using a cup over other methods is it takes a few tries to get used to it, but it's well worth the effort.
So glad I found thisBy: Eunice on 5 November 2018Stumbled across this item while making other purchases and was happy to discover it! Has stepped up my environmental conscience. Got the right size the first time and have had no issues wihh it. Didn't take long to get the hang of using it.
Waste-Free PeriodBy: Anonymous on 23 October 2018After many attempts at using menstrual cups, this is the one that has finally worked for me. Easy to use and now on its way to saving me lots of money and the environment from lots of waste! Very happy!