OrganiCup Reusable Menstrual Clear Cup, Model A, for Light to Medium Flow, and Pre Childbirth with a Cotton Pouch.
GST Changes: As of Jan 1st 2019 menstrual products including reusable cloth pads, tampons, menstrual cups, disposable pads and period underwear are now GST Free so 10% cheaper to you. We have already adjusted our pricing to accommodate this change.
Menstrual products including reusable cloth pads, tampons, menstrual cups, disposable pads and period underwear are now GST Free so 10% cheaper to you. We have already adjusted our pricing to accmmodate this change.
OrganiCup Menstrual Cups come in two sizes and are a great solution to managing your period each month. OrganiCup is an, award-winning, Danish company and they are really popular in Europe. They are also one of the most affordable menstrual cups in Australia.
- Environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away.
- Economic as it can last for many years, saving you money.
- Comfortable reliable and free from leaks and odours.
- Convenient, compact, collects more than 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours.
- Safe as it contains no harmful substances and won't cause vaginal dryness.
- Hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports.
- Have a grippy stem for ease of removal
How to Choose Your Size
Whilst there are no hard and fast rules for selecting a model size, model selection is generally based on flow, childbearing history, and cervical position, but many other factors such as anatomy, age and pelvic floor tone may influence your cup size selection.
- Mini: Recommended fror teens or those who need a smaller size. The diameter of the OrganiCup menstrual cup Mini is 37 mm by 44 mm in length. The stem measures 14 mm. The volume of the cup is 17 ml.
- Model A: Recommend if you have a light-medium flow and have not given birth. The diameter of the OrganiCup menstrual cup model 1 is 40 mm by 50 mm in length. The stem measures 15 mm. The volume of the cup is 25 ml.
- Model B: Recommend if you have a medium-heavy flow or have given birth. The diameter of the OrganiCup menstrual cup model 2 is 45 mm by 55 mm in length. The stem measures 15 mm. The volume of the cup is 30 ml.
OrganiCup is the award-winning menstrual cup that replaces pads and tampons. OrganiCup is a Danish company with a focus on making periods kinder to us and the environment. On average we use around 9,200 tampons over our lifetime. Using menstrual cups helps reduce tampons going to landfill. OrganiCup is available in two sizes at Flora & Fauna. Registered with the FDA.
OrganiCup is certified hypoallergenic, certified vegan with no animal testing.
Simply fold the soft medical grade silicone cup and insert. OrganiCup will unfold and be secured in place by a light vacuum. After ~12 hours, remove and empty into the toilet. Rinse and repeat. Detailed instructions are in the box.
Medical Grade Silicone
OrganicupBy: Paris on 19 July 2019This cup had worked really well for me. It’s comfortable, and I’ve had no leakage!
Persistence changed my lifeBy: Anonymous on 2 July 2019I found the cup quite difficult to use for the first couple of months, a bit painful and uncomfortable. I persisted, and after about 4 months, something just clicked and its working amazingly for me. Its honestly changed my life. The freedom is amazing, I have zero regrets buying this product and would recommend it to everyone!
Top quality and affordable!By: Jules on 14 June 2019First cup I’ve ever bought at would recommend at a heart beat! Love love LOVE the organicup
AmazingBy: Caitlyn on 8 June 2019I was nervous to try, but I’ll never use anything else now. Super easy with perfect minimal packaging but clear instructions and pouch to keep it in when not in use. I’m super stoked and even better I haven’t even leaked. Order arrive really quickly too
Better than expectedBy: Kristy on 20 May 2019I thought it would be difficult to learn how to use but after a few days & a few technique adjustments it worked perfectly so glad I don’t have to purchase disposable pads anymore!