Natural Evolution Green Banana Resistant Starch (400g)
Daily Supplement for Health and Wellbeing
Prebiotic, Helps Colon Health and More
Take Daily with Water or a Smoothie
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $4.99 with
Natural Evolution Green Banana Resistant Starch, Vegan and Natural, available at Flora & Fauna.
This Australian Resistant Banana Starch is the highest grade and level of resistant starch in the world, clinically tested in an internationally accredited laboratory. Natural Evolution Green Banana Resistant Starch is used as a daily supplement for health and wellbeing. Entirely natural made from green Bananas grown on the Atherton Tablelands Australia. Resistant Starch is a food source that resists digestion in the small intestine and offers the consumer some very unique health benefits. Take everyday with water or with a smoothie.
Benefits of Resistant Starch
1) Prebiotic - feed your microbiome and heal your gut. Green Banana Resistant Starch encourages the growth and activity of microorganisms (e.g. bacteria and fungi) this contributes to the well-being of you
2) Weight Loss - Resistant starch in this form allows you to eat once and feel very satisfied. Resistant Starch in this form also increases metabolism.
3) Increases absorption and capacity of antioxidants and minerals
4) Improves colon health
5) Helps prevent diabetes and aides in treatment of diabetes
6) Lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels
7) Boost the immune system by using a prebiotic
8) Helps reduce incidence of gallstones
9) Helps improve symptoms of diarrhoea
Vegan. Gluten Free. Paleo. Low GI Resistant Starch. Natural.
- Mixed in water
- Added to smoothie
- Added to tea
- Added to soup – note will naturally thicken soup
- Sprinkled on cereal
100% Australian Natural Green Lady Finger Bananas. The bananas are grown bio dynamically for super nutrition; high in fibre and easy on the stomach. Chemical and pesticide free.
Green Banana Resistance StarchBy: Heather Watson on 9 January 2019Great to increase fibre intake...easy to use and digest...love this product
Does what it says - good purchase.By: Alex on 24 September 2018I put this in my breakfast smoothies. It does change the taste a little bit but is worth the benefits. As long as you use almond milk or add some fruit the taste is hidden. I would purchase again.