Melinda's Gluten-Free Goodies Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (415g)
- Fair Trade Cocoa & 36% Aussie-made Dark Chocolate
- Ready in 20 Minutes
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- Earn 7 Points
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced)
- Grease and line a non-stick 20cm square tin
- Heat vegan 125ml coconut oil and 125ml milk substitute of your choice until steaming hot
- Add Choc Fudge Mix and whisk/stir until the choc pieces have melted. Add 2 mashed medium bananas and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared tin. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes (for fudgy centre, bake 5 minutes less, the middle will sink slightly)
Tip: Ensure the oil and milk is steaming hot to melt the choc pieces.
The box can be recycled. Any internal plastic packaging is soft plastic and can be recycled with REDCycle. There are drop off points at supermarkets around Australia - check the REDcycle website to find your nearest collection point.
Ingredients: dark chocolate (36%) (sugar, sustainable palm oil, cocoa powder (15%), emulsifiers (soy lecithin, 322, 492), salt and natural vanilla flavour), gluten free self raising flour (maize starch, tapioca starch, soy flour, rice flour, raising agents (575, 501, 500)), brown sugar, cocoa powder.
Allergen Warning: Contains Soy @ less than 1% of the finished product. This product is blended and packed in a nut free facility however each batch is not laboratory tested so we cannot guarantee
Servings Per Pack: 16
Serving Size: 60g
|As Per||Per Serve||Per 100g|