Lunette Menstrual Cup Violet - Model 2
Reusable Menstrual Cup Medium-Heavy Flow
Eco Friendly and Can Last For Many Years
Can be Worn for Up to 12 Hours
Easy to Clean and Travel With
or make 4 payments of $14.99 with
Lunette Reusable Menstrual Violet Cup, Model 2, for Medium to Heavy Flow, and Post Childbirth with a Purple Pouch.
Lunette Menstrual Cups come in two sizes and are a great solution to managing your period each month.
- Environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away.
- Economic as it can last for many years, saving you money.
- Comfortable reliable and free from leaks and odours.
- Convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 12 hours.
- Safe as it contains no harmful substances and won't cause vaginal dryness.
- Hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports.
- Have a grippy stem for ease of removal
How to Choose Your Size
Whilst there are no hard and fast rules for selecting a model size, model selection is generally based on flow, childbearing history, and cervival position, but many other factors such as anatomy, age and pelvic floor tone may influence your cup size selection.
- Model 1: Recommend if you have a light-medium flow and have not yet had sexual intercourse (Grippy Finish). The diameter of the Lunette menstrual cup model 1 is 41 mm by 47 mm in length. The stem measures 25 mm. The volume of the cup is 20 ml.
- Model 2: Recommend if you have a medium-heavy flow, are sexually active or have given birth (Grippy Finish). The diameter of the Lunette menstrual cup model 2 is 46 mm by 52 mm in length. The stem measures 20 mm. The volume of the cup is 25 ml.
Your cervical position may also influence your selection of the model number and/or your ability to successfully use a menstrual cup. Your cervix may move at different stages of your cycle, so it’s a good idea to check your cervical position at the beginning, in the middle, and at the end of your menstrual cycle to get a good understanding of your overall cervical position.
To determine your cervical height; wash your hands, then insert your index finger into your vagina to locate your cervix. Your cervix is a bump, which feels a bit like the end of your nose, but is shaped like a donut. Thoroughly wash your hands.
If you consistently feel your cervix sitting just inside the vaginal opening or when you have only inserted the tip of your finger up to your ‘first knuckle’ (or the bend in your finger just below your fingernail), you most likely have a low cervix and a Model 1 Cup may be the most suitable for you.
If you are unable to reach your cervix or need to insert your finger past the middle bend in your finger before you can feel your cervix, you most likely have a high cervix and may like to consider the Model 2.
Lunette design and make menstrual cups suited to you as an individual so that you can embrace every month and continue to be that bold, brave, active woman you are. Lunette's menstrual cups will last years and and are environmentally and pocket friendly saving you hundreds of dollars on tampons and pads. Made in Finland and in different sizes and colours.
Lunette is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens to create a seal and securely collect menstrual fluid. When full, it is removed, emptied, rinsed and re-inserted. It is cleaned and stored then reused during your next period. A detailed User Guide is enclosed in the box.
Medical Grade Silicone
Surprised!By: Em on 7 August 2018I was so intimidated by this product but determined to use it! The first time I tried to remove it I freaked out ran home and had horrible images flash through my mind of having to get it removed by my dr which I soon found out was ridiculous after googling removal tips I gave it a go and it was so EASY! After that it just got easier and easier the cup is great comfortable at every stage of your period and easy to clean! Also great for excercising never using tampons again!!!!!
Loving my LunetteBy: Mellissa on 30 July 2018I’m so glad I chose the Lunette for my first cup. I am beyond happy with this product and glad I’m making another healthier and environmentally friendly choice.
Lunette menstrual cupBy: Jessica on 25 July 2018Bit tricky to insert at first but once I got the hang of it, it’s so comfy! I haven’t needed to wear a pad and I have not had any leakage! So amazing! I feel so fresh!
Menstrual cupBy: Pascale on 30 May 2018I was a bit nervous trying this for the first time, not really sure how to use it or how to pick the right size but I am so impressed! It fits well, so well and secure that it feels way more in control and worry free about leakage than using tampons and pads (I am a heavy flow person). I don't need to take it out until home from work all day (empty only 2-3 times!) and so don't have to worry about what to do in a public restroom. Five stars!!!
Lunettes cupBy: Beth on 3 February 2018Wish I’d bought it years ago!