Lily Lolo Laid Bare Eye Palette (8g)
Eight Eyeshadows in a Slimline Compact
Neutral Shades for All Skin Tones
Includes a Double Ended Applicator
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $11.00 with
Lily Lolo Laid Bare Eye Palette, in neutral shades for all skin tones with shades for daytime and evening, available at Flora & Fauna.
- Stark Naked – Matte, nude pinky beige
- Au Naturel – Shimmer, pink nude
- Skinny Dip – Shimmer, golden beige
- Shy Away – Shimmer, smoky taupe
- Lady Godiva – Shimmer, rich gold
- Birthday Suit – Matte, grey brown
- Exhibitionist – Matte, olive brown
- Exposed – Demi-matte, charcoal
Lily Lolo is a British brand offering an expertly formulated range of high-performance, high quality mineral makeup must-haves to help you achieve flawless natural beauty.
Lily Lolo products are free of any parabens, synthetic perfumes or dyes and they are proud to be BUAV approved. Whether your skin is dry, oily or anywhere in-between, Lily Lolo makeup will give you a light, flawless and seamless finish without clogging or irritating.
All Lily Lolo products at Flora & Fauna are vegan.
- Use with the eye shadow brush to apply your base or single colour all over the eyelid and up to the brow bone if desired
- Using the socket line brush apply a darker shade to the crease of your eyelid and blend in to create depth
- Use the eye blending brush to soften lines between shades and blend to create a seamless finish
- Create a smudgy eye line using our dual end eyeliner and smudge brush
MICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE, [+/- SILICA, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE)]
Lovely product though maybe not so great for maturBy: Lynne on 10 September 2017This palette is lovely quality, and colours are good combinations. The only fault I can find is that only half the colours are suited to me, having mature skin. The shimmering shades are probably more suited to taut younger skin around the eyes. Otherwise great product