Ethique Shampoo Bar Heali Kiwi - Dandruff & Scalp (110g)
Vegan Shampoo Bar for Dandruff & Scalp Problems
Removes Build-up and Reduces Flakiness
Equivalent to 3 Bottles of Liquid Shampoo
Planet Friendly, Plastic Free Packaging
or make 4 payments of $6.25 with
Ethique Shampoo Bar Heali Kiwi, for Dandruff and Scalp Problems.
A vegan shampoo bar for dry, itchy scalp and dandruff. Chock full of kiwifruit oil, coconut oil, neem oil, oatmeal and karanja oil, this bar is great for soothing dry, dandruff prone, itchy and sensitive scalps. Helps to remove build-up and reduce flakiness.
Each bar weighs 110g and gives the same amount of washes equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo (depending on the length of your hair).
- Plastic-free container, no excess packaging
- 100% Soap free, pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Contains neem and karanja oils to help combat scalp issues.
- Equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Ethique is an award-winning international beauty brand, hailing from New Zealand. They are on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste and to date have stopped over 3.3 million plastic bottles from being made & disposed of into landfills. With bars for your hair, body, face, laundry... and even your dog! Ethique is making it easy for you to go plastic free and #giveupthebottle with their plant-based, cruelty-free, sustainable bars.
- Wet your hair and the bar.
- Slide the bar from root to tip 3-4 times.
- Put the bar down and lather shampoo into hair - it will foam!
- Rinse and follow with conditioner if you need to.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Actinidia chinensis (kiwifruit) oil, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, vegetable glycerine, ground oatmeal, Melia azadivachta (neem) seed oil, Pongamia glabra (karanja) oil, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil, lactic acid, citral,* limonene,* linalool.*
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.