Ethique Shampoo Bar Frizz Wrangler - Dry Frizzy Hair (110g)
- Vegan Shampoo Bar for Dry, Frizzy Hair
- Reduces the Need for Heat Styling
- Equivalent to 3 Bottles of Liquid Shampoo
- Earn 25 Points
Ethique Shampoo Bar Frizz Wrangler, for Dry and Frizzy Hair.
Fight the frizz with this vegan shampoo bar to smooth and tame even the most unruly locks. Samoan Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter nourish and hydrate without weighing your hair down, making your hair silky smooth and easy to style.
Best used with Ethique's 'The Guardian' Conditioner Bar.
Each bar weighs 110g and gives the same amount of washes equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo (depending on the length of your hair).
- Plastic-free container, no excess packaging
- 100% Soap free, pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Perfect for very dry or frizzy hair
- Reduces the need for heat styling.
- Equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Ethique is an award-winning international beauty brand, hailing from New Zealand. They are on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste and to date have stopped over 3.3 million plastic bottles from being made & disposed of into landfills. With bars for your hair, body, face, laundry... and even your dog! Ethique is making it easy for you to go plastic free and #giveupthebottle with their plant-based, cruelty-free, sustainable bars.
- Wet your hair and the bar.
- Slide the bar from root to tip 3-4 times.
- Put the bar down and lather shampoo into hair - it will foam!
- Rinse and follow with conditioner if you need to.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Actinidia chinensis (kiwifruit) oil, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, vegetable glycerine, ground oatmeal, Melia azadivachta (neem) seed oil, Pongamia glabra (karanja) oil, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil, lactic acid, citral,* limonene,* linalool.*
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.