Ethique Gingersnap Facial Scrub - All Skin Types (100g)
Plastic-Free Face Scrub that Exfoliates, Buffs and Moisturise
With Brown Sugar, Ginger and a Hint of Cinnamon
For All Skin Types
Planet Friendly, Plastic Free Packaging
or make 4 payments of $6.25 with
Ethique Gingersnap Facial Scrub, for All Skin Types
Package contains four ovals.
Say no to microbeads and say yes to this plastic-free face scrub that exfoliates, buffs and moisturises your skin in a mini facial. Gingersnap is a facial scrub bar, made with brown sugar, ginger and a hint of cinnamon, to gently buff away old skin cells and leave a light layer of moisture behind. Perfect for all skin types and a great cleanser on its own - so you don’t need to use two products.
Keep dry between uses.
- Facial exfoliator
- Gently buffs away old skin cells
- Suitable for all skin types
- Soap free and pH balanced
- Plastic-free container, no excess packaging
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Ethique is an award-winning international beauty brand, hailing from New Zealand. They are on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste and to date have stopped over 3.3 million plastic bottles from being made & disposed of into landfills. With bars for your hair, body, face, laundry... and even your dog! Ethique is making it easy for you to go plastic free and #giveupthebottle with their plant-based, cruelty-free, sustainable bars.
- Wet your face and one oval with warm water.
- Buff in small circles onto the face.
- When your face is covered with scrub, put down bar and massage into skin with fingers.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Sucrose (organic brown sugar), Sucrose (white cane sugar), Garcinia indica (kokum) butter, Bicarbonate of soda, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, stearic acid, ground Zingiber officinale (ginger), ground Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon).