Ethique Conditioner Bar Wonderbar - Normal to Oily Hair (60g)
- Vegan Conditioner Bar for Normal to Oily Hair
- Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Hydrate Without Adding Weight or Oil
- Equivalent to 5 Bottles of Liquid Conditioner
- Earn 25 Points
Ethique Conditioner Bar Wonderbar, for Normal to Oily Hair.
A truly wonderful vegan conditioner bar for those with normal or oily hair types. This solid conditioner bar doubles as a shaving bar and an in-shower moisturiser, for those with sensitive skin. Not only that but it lasts up to five months with regular use and smells fantastic. Organic, fair trade coconut oil, cocoa butter and vitamin B5 make this bar super effective and guilt free.
Each bar weighs 60g and gives the same amount of washes equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner (depending on the length of your hair).
- Plastic-free container, no excess packaging
- 100% soap free, pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Hydrates hair without adding weight or oil
- Best for mildly oily-normal hair
- Equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Ethique is an award-winning international beauty brand, hailing from New Zealand. They are on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste and to date have stopped over 3.3 million plastic bottles from being made & disposed of into landfills. With bars for your hair, body, face, laundry... and even your dog! Ethique is making it easy for you to go plastic free and #giveupthebottle with their plant-based, cruelty-free, sustainable bars.
- After shampooing, slide the bar over the ends of your hair.
- Put the bar down and massage conditioner into hair.
- Leave for 1-2 minutes.
- It’ll feel super lightweight on your locks and even better once you rinse!
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
The cardboard box is compostable at home. Alternatively, it can also be recycled in kerbside recycling. Check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulphate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, vegetable glycerine, panthenol (vitamin b5), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, natural fragrance, *citral,* limonene,* linalool.*
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.