Ethique Conditioner Bar The Guardian - Dry, Damaged, Frizzy Hair (60g)
- Vegan Conditioner Bar for Dry, Damaged Hair
- Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Vitamin B5 and Zesty Lime Oil to Tame Your Frizz
- Equivalent to 5 Bottles of Liquid Conditioner
- Earn 27 Points
Ethique Conditioner Bar The Guardian, for Dry, Damaged and Frizzy Hair.
A vegan conditioner bar for those with dry, damaged or frizzy hair types. Formulated with cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin B5 and zesty lime oil, it will tame your frizz, hydrate dry hair and make your hair look smooth and lush (sadly, it won't repair your hair, it is impossible to repair something that is dead.) The Guardian can also be used as a shaving bar or an in-shower moisturiser.
Each bar weighs 60g and gives the same amount of washes equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner (depending on the length of your hair).
- Plastic-free container, no excess packaging
- Safe for colour treated hair
- Deeply hydrating for dry and/or damaged hair
- Equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Ethique is an award-winning international beauty brand, hailing from New Zealand. They are on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste and to date have stopped over 3.3 million plastic bottles from being made & disposed of into landfills. With bars for your hair, body, face, laundry... and even your dog! Ethique is making it easy for you to go plastic free and #giveupthebottle with their plant-based, cruelty-free, sustainable bars.
- After shampooing, slide the bar over the ends of your hair.
- Put the bar down and massage conditioner into hair.
- Leave for 1-2 minutes.
- It’ll feel super lightweight on your locks and even better once you rinse!
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Stearyl alcohol (from coconut), cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulphate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, vegetable glycerine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, panthenol (vitamin b5), Citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, mica, citral,* limonene,* linalool.*
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.