ecostore Whitening Mint Toothpaste (100g)
- Natural Vegan Whitening Toothpaste
- Fluoride Free
- Peppermint & Spearmint
- Earn 7 Points
ecostore Whitening Natural Mint Toothpaste
ecostore's natural minty toothpaste helps to keep your teeth and gums healthy while helping to reduce stains and whiten teeth. It is fluoride free and contains no harsh chemicals, parabens or sulphates.
This blend of naturally derived ingredients contains:
- Baking soda to help reduce stains and whiten teeth.
- Magnolia bark extract a natural extract shown to support oral health
- Kanuka oil harvested from the NZ native plant, Kanuka. Shown to have antibacterial properties
- Natural essential oils peppermint, spearmint, cinnamon and clove leaf oil provide a long lasting freshness
Made in New Zealand. Packaged in a recyclable plastic tube.
ecostore make sustainable, safe and affordable home and body products. Founded in 1993 in an eco village on New Zealand’s Northland coast by Malcolm and Melanie Rands this 25 year old business is driven by being the best they can be for us and the planet. ecostore is still manufactured in New Zealand and they use Carbon Capture Packaging, sugarcane plastic bottles that help reduce your carbon footprint and are 100% recyclable.
Brush twice daily with this toothpaste.
Calcium Carbonate · Glycerin · Aqua · Sodium Bicarbonate · Xylitol · Lauryl Glucoside · Carrageenan · Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil · Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil · Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil · Menthol · Xanthan Gum · Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract · Kunzea Ericoides (Kanuka) Leaf Oil · Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract