Eco Max Nail Brush Medium
- Handmade from Rubberwood and Tampico, a Cactus
- Ethically Made in Sri Lanka
- Biodegradable and Sustainable
- Earn 15 Points
Eco Max Nail Brush, in a Medium Bristle, available online at Flora & Fauna.
This sustainable, environmentally friendly Nail Brush has a medium bristle and is double sided, great for deep cleaning of your nails. Handmade from rubberwood and Tampico, a form of Mexican cactus.
Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka.
Benefits of Tampico
- Natural Porous gently removing dry skin cells
- Long Lasting - bristles don't bend or flatten like nylon bristles do
- No Micro Plastics - doesn't pollute our waterways
- Biodegradable - will break down naturally at the end of its life
Dimensions: 9.5cm long x 5cm width (widest point)
Note: If any fibres fall out when new don't worry that's extra fibres left in from when it's made.
The Eco Max Range of Brushes are environmentally-friendly, biodegradable and entirely handmade so kind to the planet and environment.
Using Fair Trade principles all the handmade components use natural unbleached materials, such as the Alistonia timber and sisal or waste products, such as the coco fibre from coconut husks and rubberwood, a waste product from rubber production. Even the sealant used on the timber is a non-toxic toy paint sealer so it’s animal and child-friendly and the wire is galvanised so it won’t rust.
The Eco Max Range can be put into your compost bin where they will breakdown naturally leaving only a piece of wire to recycle.
To clean nails
Sustainable Rubberwood and Tampico