Eco Max Jute Princess Face Brush Soft
- Travel Dry Body Brushing for the Face
- Made from Sustainable Timber and Natural Vegetable Fibre
- Dimensions: 19cm long x 8cm width
- Earn 17 Points
Eco Max Jute Princess Face Brush, in a Soft Bristle, available online at Flora & Fauna.
This Face Brush is perfect for dry brushing and is made out of sustainable timber and natural vegetable fibres. It is soft so great for the face. Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka. You only need to dry brush 2 or 3 times a week.
Benefits of Dry Body Brushing
- Natural Exfoliant gently removing dry skin cells
- Increases Circulation for a healthy glow all year round
- Enhances Skin Detoxification stimulating your lymphatic system
- Stress Relief - the gentle pressure of brushing has a calming effect
Dimensions: 19cm long x 8cm width (widest point)
Note: If any fibres fall out when new don't worry that's extra fibres left in from when it's made.
The Eco Max Range of Brushes are environmentally-friendly, biodegradable and entirely handmade so kind to the planet and environment.
Using Fair Trade principles all the handmade components use natural unbleached materials, such as the Alistonia timber and sisal or waste products, such as the coco fibre from coconut husks and rubberwood, a waste product from rubber production. Even the sealant used on the timber is a non-toxic toy paint sealer so it’s animal and child-friendly and the wire is galvanised so it won’t rust.
The Eco Max Range can be put into your compost bin where they will breakdown naturally leaving only a piece of wire to recycle.
Use dry to exfoliate and cleanse.
100% Natural Vegetable Fibres