Botani Rescue Acne Cream (30g)
Acne Treatment to Dry and Heal Pimples
99.9% Kill Factor on the Bacteria that Causes Acne
Approved by the TGA
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $6.74 with
Botani Rescue Acne Cream, a Topical Treatment to help in the healing of Acne
This acne cream gently dries and heals pimples in acne and blemish prone skin. Clinical tests have shown Botani's Rescue Acne Cream is effective against Propionibacterium acnes bacteria under laboratory test conditions, with a 99.99% kill factor of in just 30 minutes*
This cream is formulated with the natural plant active ingredient Golden seal (Hydrastis Canadensis). Gentle on your skin, the Rescue Acne Cream offers soothing relief of red irritated lesions without aggravating the surrounding healthy tissue. Approved by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration). (AUST L 125769).
- Gentle absorption of excess oil and impurities
- Non-abrasive and non-drying on skin
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Can be used after shaving to relieve minor skin irritations, inflammation and dryness associated with shaving.
Clinical Test Results:
- 99.9% kill factor on the bacteria that causes acne in just 30 minutes ***
- 87% said it cleared pimples**
- 75% noticed it clears blackheads**
- 91% found it soothes pimples**
- 83% found it soothes & calms skin**
- 83% said it improved the appearance of their skin**
- Reduced acne lesions in 80% of testers*
- Improved overall skin appearance in 90% of testers*
* instrumental clinical tests were conducted by a highly regarded third party European laboratory (J.S. Hamilton International Sp. Z o.o., 2016)
** in vivo clinical tests were conducted by a highly regarded third party European laboratory (J.S. Hamilton International Sp. Z o.o., 2016)
*** scientific antimicrobial efficacy invitro suspension tests (Microtech Laboratories, 1999)
Botani is a beautiful Melbourne based brand that has been around for over 20 years. Botani's skin care is versatile and sourced from natural and certified organic ingredients. The range is 100% vegan with no harsh ingredients, in fact less is more. Olive squalene is used frequently in their products as it mimics the oil in our skin and we need to replenish our own squalene daily so the perfect moisturiser and protector.
Using a clean cotton bud, apply to affected area twice daily (morning and night) after cleansing.
Use: morning & night.
Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal Extract), Benzyl Alcohol, Centella Asciatica (Gotu Kola) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Lavendula Angustifolia (Spike Lavender) Oil, Commiphora Myrrah (myrrah) Oil, Leptospermum Petersonii (Australian Lemon Scented Tea Tree) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Citris Grandis (Grape Fruit) Peel Oil.
Good natural solutionBy: Cat on 17 December 2017I don’t use this all the time but when things flare up in the acne department I put a thin coating on each spot and leave on overnight. It seems to take the redness out and help with healing. For me not a dramatic quick healing but I do think it reduces some scarring.