Renee | @melbveganguide
I have been vegan for 7+ years and honestly I think the toughest part is the banter and bad jokes you cop from friends. Be proud, be empowered — you are doing something really cool for you, the animals and the planet!
- Follow lots of vegan pages and recipe creators like @deliciouslyella @thrivingonplants, just to name a few.
- Reach out to friends that are in the plant space. Plant pals are the best and they will help keep you motivated.
- Be smart about it... We all love pasta and hot chips, but always try to get lots of veggies, salads and protein in.
- Try out new cafes. Follow @sydneyveganguide and @melbveganguide for tips.
- Listen to Plant Proof Podcasts.
- If you are missing dairy chocolate, try Treat Dreams!