Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Bring to the boil a pot of salted water. Add your wholegrain pasta and cook as per instructions.
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients together adding extra oil or water if required. Keep half of the kale leaves to the side.
- Bake your left over kale leaves in the oven for 1-2 minutes, just before they get too crispy.
- Drain pasta and add your pesto to the pasta. Add your baked kale leaves and mix well.
- Serve with a drizzle of hemp oil and top with some delicious hemp seeds.