Black Chicken Remedies Beard Oil to condition your skin and beard is now available online at Flora & Fauna.
A fast-absorbing nourishing oil that conditions your beard and the skin beneath.
A highly potent lightweight beard oil blend that softens, moisturises and heals, helping to prevent beard frizz, itching, beardruff and skin irritation.
An invigorating manly scent that lasts all day.
A unique formula of these therapeutic oils:
- Jojoba* – softens and moisturises your skin and beard
- Camellia Tea* – soothes skin irritations and itching
- Vitamin E – Improves circulation to stimulate hair growth.
- Grapeseed* – a light moisturising oil that penetrates easily and reduces beard frizz.
- Cedarwood* – contains antiseptic, antibacterial, astringent and calming properties. Works as a natural insect repellent. A trademark scent of a lumberjack!
- Petitgrain* – calming and deodorising properties. Effective for clearing skin irritations and beardruff.
- Lime – refreshing and cooling on the skin with antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties.
- Cajuput – Has been traditionally used for its antiseptic and analgesic properties by Australian Aboriginals. Useful for treating beardruff.
*Certified organic ingredient
Black Chicken Remedies is the brainchild of Chey Birch. She began experimenting with aromatherapy in 1989 in Bondi, Australia. Chey was very conscious we absorb what we put on our skin. She wanted to find a way to reduce the chances of developing chronic health conditions, to assist the body in a natural way and harness the therapeutic power of natural oils to enhance wellbeing, physically and spiritually.
Black Chicken Remedies benefits are not only absorbed through the skin but also through the olfactory system. The fragrance itself, with hints of the tropical and deep surf notes, is a powerful activating factor. Designed for men and women, it responds differently with each, and the unique experience it provides transcends gender.