We are looking for a fantastic ecommerce coordinator to join our team and help our website flourish. Your role will involve loading products and content on to the website, analysing the website and ensuring all our content is organised. This is a new role so the sky's the limit and you have the ability to grow with the role as you will report directly to the CEO. We will ensure you will also be across other areas of the business such as marketing, social media, customer care and operations. As a small business it's al hands on deck so, if you are someone, who loves exposure to lots of things you'll love this job.
- Loading product and content on to the website
- Analysing performance of products, campaigns and the website
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Assisting with other areas as they arise, mainly digital marketing
To Succeed in This Role....
- You will be organised, great at communicating and be able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- You will have a desire for change and a love of learning new systems
- You are very process focused
- You will have an obsessive attention to detail and excellent spelling and grammar
- You will have 1-2 years experience in an ecommerce role
- You are assertive and have value to add
- Some experience in Magento 2 is advantageous but not essential; we'll train you up
You Won't Love This Role If....
- You crave micromanagement and you aren't good with change
- You get bored easily and don't like repetitive work - some of this work is repetitive
- Analytics and data make you squirm
- You aren't organised and you're not great at prioritising
- You don't like working in a team or a noisy environment (it's quite noisy so headphones are definitely allowed)
In addition we always focus on values at Flora & Fauna. We recruit people with similar values (no you don't have to be vegan). You can find them here. This is very important to us so we look for people who are kind, bold, transparent and authentic. We like no nonsense and straight talk. Drama has no place at Flora & Fauna. We are a truly inclusive company so love people to embrace everyone.
This role is a full-time role based at North Rocks in NSW. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org