Viva La Body Water Activated Foot Lotion (22g)
- Water Activated Foot Lotion
- With Tea Tree & Lemon Myrtle
- In Plastic Free Packaging
- Earn 15 Points
How To Use Water Activated Moisturisers
To use in bar form, simply:
- Run the bar & your hands under tepid water or use a small bowl of water
- Rub the bar in your hands to create the creme
- Softly pat hands to feet, heels & toes massaging to evenly distribute.
- Keep your bar well drained between use.
To turn your bar into a liquid moisturiser:
- Into a mixing bowl slice or grate the bar into pieces
- Add 200ml of cooled boiled water
- Mix with a stick blender until creme is formed
- Decant into a clean recycled jar (always label your jar)
- The cardboard and paper packaging can be composted or recycled in kerbside recycling - check with your local council to see if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it.
Brassica Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango Butter), Tapioca Starch, Behetrimonium Methosulphate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Seed Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera Powder), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint Oil), Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle Oil)