Viva La Body Water Activated Balancing Day Creme (22g)
- Water Activated Balancing Face Creme
- With Raspberry Seed Oil & Camellia Oil
- In Plastic Free Packaging
- Earn 18 Points
How To Use Water Activated Moisturisers
To use in bar form, simply:
- Run the bar & your hands under tepid water or use a small bowl of water
- Rub the bar in your hands to create the creme
- Softly pat hands to cheeks, forehead, chin & neck and then softly press to evenly distribute. Suitable for everyday use. For best results apply to freshly cleansed skin.
- Keep your bar well drained between use.
To turn your bar into a liquid moisturiser:
- Into a mixing bowl slice or grate the bar into pieces
- Add 200ml of cooled boiled water
- Mix with a stick blender until creme is formed
- Decant into a clean recycled jar (always label your jar)
- The cardboard and paper packaging can be composted or recycled in kerbside recycling - check with your local council to see if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it.
Brassica Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango Butter), Tapioca Starch, Behetrimonium Methosulphate, Camellia Oleifera (Cameillia Oil), Rosa Eglanteria (Rosehip Oil), Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil (Raspberry Seed Oil) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera Powder), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile German Blue Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
Average community rating
Write Your Own Review
VivaLove this product, it’s Australian one of the best. Regularly use it
Location Crib Point
Like itI have been using for a while and still love it
Location Crib Point
Thin and watery moisturiserI haven't been able to get this moisturiser to work well using the technique on the box to make the bar wet and rub with wet hands. The moisturiser is too thin and watery for me and doesn't seem to really soak into the skin. I haven't yet tried to grate and turn into a cream, maybe that will work better.
so goodi have quite sensitive skin, and have had 0 problems! i made it into a cream and put into a few small jars. my skin feels so hydrated, will definitely repurchase
So goodI did the grating and mixing so I could use it like usual face cream and it’s great. Will buy again.
Very nice face moisturiserI used a stick blender to turn this into a cream. Blended for about one minute to fully combine water and the bar and it turned into a lovely mousse like consistency. After a few days a bit of water settled to the bottom so I decanted into two smaller jars and put one in the fridge for storage. You get a lot of cream from one little bar! This moisturiser is just as good as any much more expensive ones I’ve used in the past. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I might try with less water in the winter for a heavier cream and keep the recommended water content for summer.
A little gem, works for meThis has been a surprise. First time to use one of these. Bought it along with other hydrating creams to try out. I use it after my morning shower, wet my hands and circle the bar in them to get something off it. Don't see any cream form and wonder if i got anything, but proceed to use my wet hands on hands face and neck. Obviously i am getting something because of the improvement. The hydration also survives the frequent hand washing and use of hand gels through the day, which the other regular creams do not for me.