SealPod Reusable Coffee Capsule FeePod One Pack
- Reusable Stainless Steel Coffee Capsule
- 1 Capsule, Scoop, Cover, and Filters
- Compatible with K-Fee and Caffitaly Machines
- Earn 35 Points
SealPod FeePod Reusable Stainless Steel K-Fee and Caffitaly Compatible Coffee Capsule
Buy a Sealpod FeePod and receive a Free 50g Extra Fine Coffee Sample. No code needed. Free gift automatically applies. While stocks last.
FeePod K-fee® & Caffitaly® compatible capsules help you to reduce your kitchen waste, enjoy your choice of coffee and save you cash!. Please note these capsules are not compatible with Nespresso machines.
Eco-friendly and economical, FeePod allows you to reduce your costs and make a positive environmental impact every time you brew. Made of high grade stainless steel, these innovative coffee pods easily rinse clean, ready for reuse - giving you all the convenience without the waste.
FeePods give you the freedom to use your pod machine with your favourite ground coffee beans. This pack includes everything you need to get started, along with a set of Paper Filters (used for brewing tea, or optional when brewing coffee for a more intense espresso)!
One Pack contains:
- 1 Stainless Steel Reusable Capsule
- 1 Silicone Cover
- 1 Scoop
- 100 Paper Filters
More about SealPod capsules:
- Made of 100% stainless steel with a silicone cover.
- Easy to clean – simply rinse with water after each use.
- More cost-effective than buying pre-packaged, disposable capsules
- Compatible with original line Aldi® K-fee® (Expressi®) Caffitaly® (Map®, Gloria Jeans®, Woolworths®, Grinders®), Starbucks® Verismo® and Tchibo® Cafissimo® machines. Please note - FeePods are not compatible with Nespresso® machines.
Coffee grounds not included.
We use a shocking 3 million coffee capsules every day in Australia, which is over 1 billion a year! Just think what that would be globally. This not only is devastating on the environment but also on our pocket with pods costing more than double the equivalent cost of ground coffee. These reusable coffee capsules are the perfect answer to quality coffee with a minimal footprint.
Before you brew anything in your coffee capsule machine, we recommend ensuring your machine has been recently descaled to ensure that the brewing pressure is normal and to assist with optimal performance.
Step 1. Filling
Fill, tamp very gently, and then repeat to ensure the capsule is full to the top. Remove excess grinds with the handle of the scoop. Please note: FeePod works best when used with 7.5-8.5g of ground coffee.
Step 2. Sealing the capsule
Place the Paper Filter on top (optional), and then close with the Capsule Cover.
Step 3. Brewing
Set the capsule inside the machine, close the lever slowly, and brew!
Stainless Steel with Silicone Cover