Dog Waste Disposable bags & carry pouch
How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnighlty payments.Learn more
Onya Compostable Dog Waste Bags and Pouch, 30 Bags
Onya's compostable dog bags are made from 100% GMO free renewable plants and are free from any plastic additives such as Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polystyrene & PVC.
These compostable dog poop bags are certified compostable in industrial composting facilities. As industrial composting facilities operate hot composts of between 50c-60c, the bags will break down within around 12 weeks. The bags will break down over a longer period of time in general waste facilities, however due to the lack of necessary microbes found in these facilities it can take 6-12 months or more for the bags to break down to their natural cellulose beginnings. Although at this stage the bags arenâ€™t certified â€œhome compostableâ€ they can still be used in this environment, but like a general waste facility will simply take longer to break down if not hot composted.
Please read our article around disposing of pet waste.
Each pack contains a carry pouch and 2 rolls of 15 bags. Refills available.
- 100% GMO free renewable plant based compostable bags
- 2 rolls of 15 compostable bags
- Bags: 30cm long x 22cm wide
- Superior puncture and tear resistance
- Convenient carry pouch made from rPET (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- Caribiner clip included
- Refills available in packs of 30 (2x 15 bag packs)
- 100% Certified Compostable to Australian, US, European and Japanese standards
- Deemed â€œworm safeâ€ with no micro-plastics residue left behind
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, and parabens
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR USE: As these liners are compostable, unlike traditional single use plastic bin liners, it is important they are used ideally within 3-6 months of purchase and kept in a cool dark space, otherwise they may start to break down.
Onya is a wonderful Aussie company from WA who have been around for a few years and are doing great things for our environment. Onya continually look for better alternatives to products we use everyday and seek to remove single use plastic from our everyday lives. We love their ethics and vision and can't wait to see what else they have on offer.