Necessity Fixaderm Skin Repair Lotion (30ml)
Natural Multi-Purpose Remedy
For Cuts, Bites, Stings, Chapped Skin & More
100% Natural Plant Based
Made in Australia, Listed by the TGA
or make 4 payments of $4.24 with
Necessity Fixaderm, a Natural, Multi-Purpose, First Aid Remedy for Cuts, Bites, Stings and More
This natural, plant based, first aid remedy is over ten years old and a favourite of many. It helps treat skin disorders such as wounds, scratches, eczema, dermatitis and cuts. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and also helps improves the appearance of stretch marks and scarring. Fixaderm's natural multi-tasking formula works effectively to penetrate the skin and promote rapid skin repair and healing in a light, non-greasy, and easily absorbed formula that can alleviate discomfort, help prevent infection and promote healing.
- Natural plant-based first aid for cuts, abrasions and insect bites: Fixaderm can relieve discomfort and itching, help prevent infection and promote rapid healing.
- For eczema & dermatitis : Some types of dermatitis and eczema have responded very well to application of Fixaderm.
- For acne, pimples, rashes, prickly heat, tinea and other infections: Fixaderm has proved very effective in giving rapid relief for these skin conditions.
- For reduction of scars, stretchmarks and sun damage:May reduce scarring after surgery, helps restore aging skin that has become dry and flaky after sun exposure. For sunburn and minor burns: Fixaderm provides relief and rapid healing, reducing or eliminating blistering, discolouration and peeling.
As a listed OTC medicine with Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration, Fixaderms mult-tasking formula is validated by scientific research or long traditional use to confirm that the active ingredients in all listed products are safe and efficacious.
Necessity® is a family owned, Toowoomba based, brand focused on making natural products that work for the whole family. They provide a range of multi-tasking formulas designed to help treat acne, cold sores, eczema, dermatitis, minor burns, cuts and scrapes, skin irritations, insect bites, stings and minor wounds. All products are made in Toowoomba, Australia using only purified, cold pressed unadulterated plant oils, blending the very best of nature and science.
- Use as a one-stop natural first aid for cuts, abrasions, insect bites and stings. Users report that Fixaderm® can relieve pain, itching and discomfort, help prevent infection, and promote rapid healing.
- As a supportive treatment for acne, rashes, prickly heat, tinea, nail infections and other bacterial and fungal infections. Fixaderm® can provide rapid relief and, if used according to instructions, may help clear up these problems within a relatively short time. Users report that with regular application Fixaderm® helps to inhibit the return of infection.
- As a treatment for sunburn and minor burns. Fixaderm® can provide immediate relief, reduce or eliminate blistering, discolouration and peeling, and promote more rapid healing in cases of sunburn and minor burns.
- For the reduction of scars and stretch-marks and for alleviating the aging effects of sun on skin. Reports by users suggest that regular use of Fixaderm® can help reduce scarring after surgery, and that it can help to restore aging skin that has become dry and flaking after long exposure to harsh sunlight.
- For the treatment of Dermatitis. Fixaderm® has been successfully used to clear up some types of dermatitis. Success has also been demonstrated in reducing the discomfort caused by eczema. Current reports indicate that Fixaderm® can help control the discomfort caused by psoriasis during its active stages.
- As a moisturiser and skin rejuvenator. Many users report that Fixaderm® acts as an effective moisturiser and that it improves the general condition of their skin.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) essential oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) infused oil, Lavender oil, and Rosa Eglanteria (Rosehip) seed fixed oil in a blend of Almond, Jojoba, Camellia, Evening Primrose, Melaleuca Quinquenervia (Niaouli) and Rosewood oils.