Modibodi Vegan Bikini Light/ Moderate - Black
- Vegan Period Underwear
- Light/ Moderate Absorbency
- Made with Bamboo for a Silky Feel
- Earn 27 Points
Modibodi Black Vegan Bikini, Light-Moderate Flow
GST Changes: As of Jan 1st 2019 menstrual products including reusable cloth pads, tampons, menstrual cups, disposable pads and period underwear are now GST Free so 10% cheaper to you. We have already adjusted our pricing to accommodate this change.
Your Modibodi underwear will help you say goodbye to disposable panty liners, pads and tampons. Modibodi fits like regular underwear but also helps you manage your periods and any leakages. Great for those with LBL and during and post pregnancy. This black vegan bikini has a high leg and sits on the hip for a safe, snug fit.
Light/ Moderate Flow: 10ml = 1-1½ tampons or 1-2 teaspoons. Use alone on light-medium period days, as back up on heavy period days when using a cup, for sneaky leaks and heavy discharge.
- Breathable Modifier Technology™ – a super slim (3mm), super absorbent, stain and bacteria fighting lining for modern periods, bladder leaks and discharge
- Silky smooth styles – made from natural odour-fighting bamboo
- Rinse first, gentle cold machine wash, hang to dry, reuse, repeat. (No fabric softeners or stain removers, please.)
- Proudly owned and designed in Australia
For sizing see our images for a size chart.
Returns: We don’t accept change of mind returns on underwear that has been opened from its original packaging where the seal has been broken.
Modibodi is underwear with a difference, Modibodi make period underwear which helps absorb periods and leaks whilst also being stylish and comfortable.
It took two years of development to perfect Modibodi. They use high quality fabrics and their patented Modifier Technology™ – a super slim (only 3mm) stain resistant lining for modern periods and leaks, and their Modifier Air Technology™ – a moisture-wicking, odour-fighting lining.
Modibodi have now developed vegan underwear made from bamboo and they adopt the same classic style as the original Modibodi range. They are exclusive to us at Flora & Fauna and Modibodi.
Modibodi is a proud Australian brand. Modibodi works closely with a fantastic supplier outside of Australia that comply with Oeko-Tex fair work standards and wages.
Modibodi underwear is machine washable. Wash preferably on a gentle cycle, cold machine wash and hang to dry for a sun-kissed feel.
- Use a laundry bag to wash your Modibodi garments. Natural fibres wash well, but don’t like zippers!
- No fabric softeners and strong detergents eg. stain removers, please! It breaks down the hi-tech function of the garments and also reduces the durability of the fabrics and trims, so they won’t last as long.
- Once dry, store your Modibodi garents in a dry laundry bag for extra protection.
Outer - Bamboo / spandex
Gusset - Polyester / Spandex