Inika Mineral Powder Foundation - (8g)
- Loose Mineral Powder Foundation with SPF25
- For Very Fair to Porcelain Skin Tones
- Concealer, Foundation and Powder In One
- Earn 59 Points
Inika 100% Natural Mineral Powder Foundation with SPF25, available at Flora & Fauna.
Exceptional performance and 100% natural ingredients, INIKA foundations provide a flawless finish for naturally radiant skin.
- Concealer, Foundation and Powder all in one
- Providing flawless coverage whilst maintaining a natural finished look.
- The purity of the powder allows for an absolutely flawless finish without clogging pores or irritating even the most sensitive skin.
- Safe for sensitive skin: gentle, minimalist formula safely provides coverage for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring.
- Small amount of product is required to achieve natural, beautiful coverage so your foundation will last longer than ever before.
- Does not contain any fillers or harsh chemicals.
- Soothing and anti-oxidant properties help calm the skin and reduce redness.
- Gentle enough for use after cosmetic and facial procedures.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides oﬀer natural, inbuilt sun protection (SPF25)
- Water resistant properties help longevity of the powder.
- Available in 12 shades suitable for all skin types, from very fair to darker tones.
- No mess sifter.
Available in 12 shades. To find your shade look at our INIKA Shade Guide.
All INIKA mineral cosmetics are non-comedogenic and won't aggravate your skin. You'll always look fabulous and won't even feel like you are wearing makeup!
INIKA is an Australian brand that started in 2006. This is the organic make-up brand which is trusted worldwide and the make-up choice for stylishly natural women everywhere. Winner of over 35 cosmetic awards, outperforming even non-organic brands; INIKA has smashed the myth that natural make-up has to compromise on performance or fashion. Certified organic, vegan, halal, and cruelty-free.
INIKA Mineral Foundations are in a loose powder format, which makes the product easy to apply by following the steps below:
- Dispense a small amount of powder into your INIKA lid.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into your mineral powder, and work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the bristles up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the minerals powder into the bristles.
- Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards using the Kabuki Brush.
- Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage.
- Tap more powder onto problem areas, or for heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion.
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499); Ultramarines (CI 77007).