Inika Mineral Powder Foundation - Grace SPF25 (8g)
Loose Mineral Powder Foundation with SPF25
For Very Fair to Porcelain Skin Tones
Concealer, Foundation and Powder In One
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $14.75 with
Inika 100% Natural Mineral Powder Foundation with SPF25, available at Flora & Fauna.
Exceptional performance and 100% natural ingredients, INIKA foundations provide a flawless finish for naturally radiant skin.
- Concealer, Foundation and Powder all in one
- Providing flawless coverage whilst maintaining a natural finished look.
- The purity of the powder allows for an absolutely flawless finish without clogging pores or irritating even the most sensitive skin.
- Safe for sensitive skin: gentle, minimalist formula safely provides coverage for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring.
- Small amount of product is required to achieve natural, beautiful coverage so your foundation will last longer than ever before.
- Does not contain any fillers or harsh chemicals.
- Soothing and anti-oxidant properties help calm the skin and reduce redness.
- Gentle enough for use after cosmetic and facial procedures.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides oﬀer natural, inbuilt sun protection (SPF25)
- Water resistant properties help longevity of the powder.
- Available in 12 shades suitable for all skin types, from very fair to darker tones.
- No mess sifter.
Available in 12 shades. To find your shade look at our INIKA Shade Guide.
All INIKA mineral cosmetics are non-comedogenic and won't aggravate your skin. You'll always look fabulous and won't even feel like you are wearing makeup!
INIKA is an Australian brand that started in 2006. This is the organic make-up brand which is trusted worldwide and the make-up choice for stylishly natural women everywhere. Winner of over 35 cosmetic awards, outperforming even non-organic brands; INIKA has smashed the myth that natural make-up has to compromise on performance or fashion. Certified organic, vegan, halal, and cruelty-free.
INIKA Mineral Foundations are in a loose powder format, which makes the product easy to apply by following the steps below:
- Dispense a small amount of powder into your INIKA lid.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into your mineral powder, and work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the bristles up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the minerals powder into the bristles.
- Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards using the Kabuki Brush.
- Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage.
- Tap more powder onto problem areas, or for heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion.
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499); Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Great product for sensitive skinBy: Natalie Humphries on 4 July 2019Excellent Color for olive skin. Provides great coverage and is kind to sensitive skin
Great productBy: Olivia Adams on 25 June 2018Great product
works well with liquid foundationBy: Anonymous on 19 February 2018The colour works well with the liquid foundation, covers and blends well and i've used it without the liquid foundation sometimes and thats fine too. can use lightly or layer more.
Perfect FoundationBy: Bretta on 11 September 2017I have been using Inika Mineral Powder Foundation for about 10 years now and I am yet to find another mineral foundation as good. Excellent adjustable coverage, light-weight and doesn't leave your skin looking caked or shiny-shimmery like some powders can. Highly recommended.
Inika Mineral Powder Foundation- NurtureBy: Annette Jones on 12 August 2017This foundation is lovely, light and gives good coverage. I definitely recommend it!