Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation - Porcelain (30ml)
Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid for Hydration
Very Light and Fair Skin Tones
Flawless Finish and Does Not Clog Pores
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $16.25 with
Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with flawless coverage and organic hydration and nourishment, available at Flora & Fauna.
- Flawless natural coverage with a skin-unifying finish, easy to blend and build.
- Provides intense hydration with smoothing and anti-ageing properties.
- No oily residue, will not clog pores.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Jojoba Seed Oils are combined to sooth, hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Now with added Hyaluronic Acid for improved skin elasticity, hydration and coverage.
- Argan and Rosehip Oils nurture and repair the skin.
- Fortified with Vitamin E.
Available in 8 shades. To find your shade look at our INIKA Shade Guide.
All INIKA mineral cosmetics are non-comedogenic and won't aggravate your skin. You'll always look fabulous and won't even feel like you are wearing makeup!
INIKA is an Australian brand that started in 2006. This is the organic make-up brand which is trusted worldwide and the make-up choice for stylishly natural women everywhere. Winner of over 35 cosmetic awards, outperforming even non-organic brands; INIKA has smashed the myth that natural make-up has to compromise on performance or fashion. Certified organic, vegan, halal, and cruelty-free.
- Using the INIKA Vegan Foundation Brush or your fingertips, apply the Liquid Mineral Foundation to the face in sections.
- Start with the nose and chin before finishing with the cheeks, eyes and forehead, blending as you go until the face is evenly covered.
- Application to the neck and décolletage is optional.
- Due to the moisturising properties of the product, applying in sections will ensure that your coverage is dewy, radiant and lasts all day. Don’t be afraid to use your fingertips in application, as the product responds well to the skins oils and heats on application.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *; Titanium Dioxide; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Cetearyl Olivate; Aqua; Glycerin; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *; Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea) Leaf Extract *; Sorbitan Olivate; Lecithin (Soya) *; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed butter *; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *; Sodium Levulinate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E); Cetearyl Glucoside; Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil *; Oleyl Oleate; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *; Rosa Eglentaria Seed (Rosehip) Oil *; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil *; Lactic Acid; Hyaluronic Acid; Sodium Anisate; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil *; Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *; Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil*; Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *; Calendula Officinalis Flower *; Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *; Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; May contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI77492,CI 77499)
Natural colourBy: Calida on 18 October 2018Beautiful colour, blends nicely, creamy to start then dries to matt finish. Works the best with primer. Will buy again.
Inika certified organic foundationBy: Jasmin Soames on 26 September 2018Love it. Nice a smooth and good coverage for me feels very light on
SmoothBy: Lillian cusack on 7 July 2018love this foundation goes on so smoothly and feels so light
Best vegan foundationBy: Rowena on 24 June 2018I have tried a lot of vegan foundations but this is the best by far.
OkayBy: Natalie on 17 April 2018Firstly, I had expected the beige to be much lighter than it is - the picture is not an indication of the colour at all. It's more a tan colour, and quite dark. I found the first few applications were okay in terms of coverage and finish. The foundation came out quite thick, a little "sticky" but after working onto my skin and applying a light dusting of translucent powder it had a really nice finish. However, after the first few applications, the foundation started coming out thin, and I can no longer get good coverage or a nice finish out of it. It might work for another skin type (mine is normal - dry), but I won't be purchasing this again.