Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation - Porcelain (30ml)
Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid for Hydration
Very Light and Fair Skin Tones
Flawless Finish and Does Not Clog Pores
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $16.25 with
Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with flawless coverage and organic hydration and nourishment, available at Flora & Fauna.
- Flawless natural coverage with a skin-unifying finish, easy to blend and build.
- Provides intense hydration with smoothing and anti-ageing properties.
- No oily residue, will not clog pores.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Jojoba Seed Oils are combined to sooth, hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Now with added Hyaluronic Acid for improved skin elasticity, hydration and coverage.
- Argan and Rosehip Oils nurture and repair the skin.
- Fortified with Vitamin E.
Available in 8 shades. To find your shade look at our INIKA Shade Guide.
All INIKA mineral cosmetics are non-comedogenic and won't aggravate your skin. You'll always look fabulous and won't even feel like you are wearing makeup!
INIKA is an Australian brand that started in 2006. This is the organic make-up brand which is trusted worldwide and the make-up choice for stylishly natural women everywhere. Winner of over 35 cosmetic awards, outperforming even non-organic brands; INIKA has smashed the myth that natural make-up has to compromise on performance or fashion. Certified organic, vegan, halal, and cruelty-free.
- Using the INIKA Vegan Foundation Brush or your fingertips, apply the Liquid Mineral Foundation to the face in sections.
- Start with the nose and chin before finishing with the cheeks, eyes and forehead, blending as you go until the face is evenly covered.
- Application to the neck and décolletage is optional.
- Due to the moisturising properties of the product, applying in sections will ensure that your coverage is dewy, radiant and lasts all day. Don’t be afraid to use your fingertips in application, as the product responds well to the skins oils and heats on application.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *; Titanium Dioxide; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Cetearyl Olivate; Aqua; Glycerin; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *; Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea) Leaf Extract *; Sorbitan Olivate; Lecithin (Soya) *; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed butter *; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *; Sodium Levulinate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E); Cetearyl Glucoside; Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil *; Oleyl Oleate; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *; Rosa Eglentaria Seed (Rosehip) Oil *; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil *; Lactic Acid; Hyaluronic Acid; Sodium Anisate; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil *; Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *; Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil*; Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *; Calendula Officinalis Flower *; Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *; Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; May contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI77492,CI 77499)
Worth itBy: Anonymous on 19 February 2018The best i've ever used. It's not oily and stays on the skin. Great coverage and blends well with my skin tone. I've tried cheaper ones that just don't do the job. This is definitely worth the extra expense.
Inika certified organic liquid foundationBy: April Montana on 14 December 2017Gorgeous product. I’ve tried a couple of natural foundations now and this is my favourite. I was ready to return to brands that I knew were toxic after being disappointed with another brand which initially I loved but the colour would change after application from oxidising. The liquid is thicker than what I’m used to but spreads easily and has great staying power. Medium to full coverage.
Such a great everyday foundationBy: Emma on 12 December 2017I love this foundation! I have recently gone low/no tox and was thrilled when I came across this product. I am 34 and live in a humid/extreme heat climate and this, with the Inika primer, stays on all day without feeling heavy or cakey. I alternate between this and EcoMinerals mineral powder. Love it
Inika liquid foundationBy: Natalie on 6 September 2017This is such a beautiful product. Easy to apply and blend. Offers perfect and long lasting coverage and feels so light on the skin.
Love!By: Hayley on 5 September 2017I love this product. It wears well for the day. I do find it doesn't blend as well as the BB cream foundation. But still an excellent product!