Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation - Porcelain (30ml)
Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid for Hydration
Very Light and Fair Skin Tones
Flawless Finish and Does Not Clog Pores
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $16.25 with
Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with flawless coverage and organic hydration and nourishment, available at Flora & Fauna.
- Flawless natural coverage with a skin-unifying finish, easy to blend and build.
- Provides intense hydration with smoothing and anti-ageing properties.
- No oily residue, will not clog pores.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Jojoba Seed Oils are combined to sooth, hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Now with added Hyaluronic Acid for improved skin elasticity, hydration and coverage.
- Argan and Rosehip Oils nurture and repair the skin.
- Fortified with Vitamin E.
Available in 8 shades. To find your shade look at our INIKA Shade Guide.
All INIKA mineral cosmetics are non-comedogenic and won't aggravate your skin. You'll always look fabulous and won't even feel like you are wearing makeup!
INIKA is an Australian brand that started in 2006. This is the organic make-up brand which is trusted worldwide and the make-up choice for stylishly natural women everywhere. Winner of over 35 cosmetic awards, outperforming even non-organic brands; INIKA has smashed the myth that natural make-up has to compromise on performance or fashion. Certified organic, vegan, halal, and cruelty-free.
- Using the INIKA Vegan Foundation Brush or your fingertips, apply the Liquid Mineral Foundation to the face in sections.
- Start with the nose and chin before finishing with the cheeks, eyes and forehead, blending as you go until the face is evenly covered.
- Application to the neck and décolletage is optional.
- Due to the moisturising properties of the product, applying in sections will ensure that your coverage is dewy, radiant and lasts all day. Don’t be afraid to use your fingertips in application, as the product responds well to the skins oils and heats on application.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *; Titanium Dioxide; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Cetearyl Olivate; Aqua; Glycerin; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *; Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea) Leaf Extract *; Sorbitan Olivate; Lecithin (Soya) *; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed butter *; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *; Sodium Levulinate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E); Cetearyl Glucoside; Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil *; Oleyl Oleate; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *; Rosa Eglentaria Seed (Rosehip) Oil *; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil *; Lactic Acid; Hyaluronic Acid; Sodium Anisate; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil *; Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *; Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil*; Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *; Calendula Officinalis Flower *; Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *; Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; May contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI77492,CI 77499)
Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation is wondeBy: Michele M on 7 August 2019This is by far the best liquid foundation I’ve used. It’s so smooth, it glides on like silk - it doesn’t feel like you have foundation on. Definitely recommend!
Good foundationBy: Sharon Lobegeier on 17 June 2019I like this stuff. Although I oil up quite easily with it.so find it essential to use primer and or , setting powder to help it last .
Inika nude foundation.By: Lynn on 27 April 2019Fabulous product. Goes on smoothly over Inika serum. Loved the colour. Perfect for fair skin. Will definitely continue using. Prompt delivery.
Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation- BeigeBy: Annette Jones on 6 April 2019This is the best liquid foundation that I have ever used. Such a beautiful satiny, soft feel on the skin and the glow and colouring is lovely. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation. Just purchased my first ever foundation brush (Inika brand) to apply this foundation and what a duo they make
Perfect Lightweight FoundationBy: Sarah on 28 March 2019Love this foundation! It's lightweight, the colour matches my skin perfectly, gives good coverage without completely covering your skin (I like it to look a little natural) and lasts a good part of the day. Does need a little touching up by the end of the day if you were heading out or it's been hot (sweating) but I find it lasts quite well most of the time. Smoothes over the skin nicely but I find you have to be relatively quick to apply it as it does dry quite quickly - not an issue for me though.