hannahpad Pads Set - Mini Starter (4 Pads)
- Reusable Washable Sanitary Pad Mini Set
- 2 Small Pads, 1 Medium Pad, 1 Overnight Pad
- Organic Cotton with a Patterned Waterproof Layer
- Earn 83 Points
hannahpad Certified Organic Washable Pads in a Mini Starter Set, available online at Flora & Fauna
GST Changes: As of Jan 1st 2019 menstrual products including reusable cloth pads, tampons, menstrual cups, disposable pads and period underwear are now GST Free so 10% cheaper to you. We have already adjusted our pricing to accommodate this change.
A handy starter set to get you going for 1-2 days and saves you 15% off the individual prices.
Includes 2 small pads, 1 medium pad and 1 overnight pad.
The pads will be a mix of colours different to the picture. If you would like specific colours let us know in the order comments and we'll do our best to accommodate as long as we have stock.
Environmentally friendly, cost-effective and pretty are what we use to describe hannahpad. hannahpads washable, reusable sanitary pads are a perfect way to rethink how you manage your menstrual period each month. hannahpad offers an alternative to using traditional methods which often end up in landfill.
These pads are certified organic, come with a 100% organic cotton top layer, internal cotton layers and an external waterproof coating. They come with wings to snap underneath your underwear and stay in place. This construct is designed to prevent leakage. Available in panty liners, small, medium and overnight we have pads to cover every stage of the month. And they are available in beautiful patterns to make each month fun!
Only available to be sold in Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands (Excludes US Territories) and the Middle East. We cannot ship hannahpads to other countries due to licensing restrictions.
- Place your hannahpad over the inside of your underwear.
- Fold the wings over the outside of your underwear and secure using the plastic snap fastener.
How to Wash
- Place used hannahpad under running cold water.
- Add environmentally friendly washing detergent onto the pad and run it.
- Fold it in half and soak in cold water 3hrs to 12 hrs.
- Machine wash in cold water. Hand wash recommended.
The cardboard box can usually be recycled in kerbside recycling or composted. Check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
100% organic cotton top layer, internal cotton layers and an external waterproof coating