Golden Grind Turmeric Blend Golden Latte (100g)
Turmeric Blend to make Golden Spicy Lattes
Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon and Black Pepper - just add Mylk
Anti-Inflammatory Properties and Antioxidants
Vegan, Sugar Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Preservative Free
or make 4 payments of $4.99 with
Golden Grind Turmeric Blend, to make Golden Spicy Lattes, full of anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants, available at Flora & Fauna.
A powder mix blended with Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon and Black Pepper. Add mylk to make a stunning golden latte full of anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants for improved health and wellbeing.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Golden Grind
- Put in a cup
- Add about 3 teaspoons of hot water. Enough to make a paste with the Golden Grind powder.
- Mix the Golden Grind powder with the hot water into a paste.
- Add warmed milk or mylk to fill up the cup and stir.
- If you don't have a milk frother or warmer, add cold milk and pop in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Pop some cinnamon on top
In a cafe or on a coffee machine
- Milk Jug
- 1/2 teaspoon of golden grind
- Enough boiling water to make a paste. Mix together with a teaspoon.
- Milk - Coconut Milk work's really well.
- Steam as per normal (like you would a coffee)
- Serve in glass/mug
- Dust with cinnamon
Organic Turmeric, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Black Pepper
Great productBy: Debbie Baker on 4 January 2018Great produt,arrived quickly and wellpacked. Very happy with the product great flavour and easy to use
Ok, but not as great as I thoughtBy: Lauren Burdett on 20 November 2017I'm going to keep trialing this product, although I'm not overly satisfied with it first off. I find that the powder remains very grainy and it tends to settle at the bottom of the cup creating a slimy ball of powder. I've followed the video instructions but the grainy-ness of the drink isn't pleasant for me.
Turmeric LatteBy: Renae on 9 October 2017Easy to blend and very tasty. I blend mine with Soy milk and it's delicious.